Cauis Casades

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: bigboyhowdy2

bigboyhowdy2
5 years ago#1
After returning to the Empire, he was sent to Skyrim to investigate rumors of mysterious happenings.
XBL GT: oD3SP3RAD0o

User Info: AncientDozer

AncientDozer
5 years ago#2
Did he give up his skooma addiction or was that just a cover? =P

User Info: ThaKass

ThaKass
5 years ago#3
Hope he puts a shirt on in this game.

User Info: DeadbeatX

DeadbeatX
5 years ago#4
He'll probably be dead by the time the game takes place. Oblivion takes place a while after Morrowind
and skyrim is like 40 years after oblivion.
Would you like some Baileys?
Pogieymanz Friend code 3996 2941 0894

User Info: bigboyhowdy2

bigboyhowdy2
5 years ago#5
Lol, Idk. I wonder if he ever found a shirt :P
XBL GT: oD3SP3RAD0o

User Info: clubs10

clubs10
5 years ago#6
no he O.D.'ed on skooma.
Current Picks for GOTY: Fallout:New Vegas, God of War 3, Mass Effect 2,Red Dead:Redemption

User Info: ArchMageSynok

ArchMageSynok
5 years ago#7
was that the guy who made you get naked before he'd help you? That dude was a creep.
"But when I looked down, I saw that I hadn't kicked a hole in a baby. I kick a hole in a bag of flour! I'd been tricked!" -Count Olaf

User Info: Omega_Gilgamesh

Omega_Gilgamesh
5 years ago#8
was that the guy who made you get naked before he'd help you? That dude was a creep.

No, he was the headmaster of the Blades in Morrowind. The guy in Balmora who never wore a shirt and apparently had a skooma addiction, who left you in charge of the local Blades halfway through the main quest.
"The error lies between the keyboard and the chair."-Dailchiban

User Info: ArchMageSynok

ArchMageSynok
5 years ago#9
oh yeah, that guy was cool. I need to play Morrowind again, is it backwards compatible on the 360? Not sure I ever tried it.
"But when I looked down, I saw that I hadn't kicked a hole in a baby. I kick a hole in a bag of flour! I'd been tricked!" -Count Olaf

User Info: reaver894

reaver894
5 years ago#10
yes it is,
I refuse to buy a Wii until it has a game that uses a Fleshlight as an attachment!
GamerTag: reaver894

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived