online co op.

#1sithgod513Posted 12/17/2010 5:52:31 AM
i hope this has some sort of co op online where you can play with at least one other person, i always wanted to play oblivioin with friends.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2Carnage_VisorsPosted 12/17/2010 5:53:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3greenhawk322Posted 12/17/2010 8:03:18 AM
a lot of people on this board are going to flame you for this, but i would like coop as well.

they should set it up like this: one player is the only guy who can make decisions and affect the story. two player is more of his companion, he can walk around freely, but cannot initiate any conversations, and if he(two player) attacks anyone to get the law after him, they ONLY go after him.
---
I am currently narrating all of the thousand years of dreams from lost odyssey. check out my youtube channel and watch
http://www.youtube.com/user/sapnyosentry
#4Swede_BloodPosted 12/17/2010 8:04:28 AM
I wouldn't mind coop, but I'd prefer Bethesda put 100% of their effort into making the best damn single-player they can do.
---
"Don't worry about the motion of the ocean. Lets go fishing, if I've got the notion." - Captain Mike
#5greenhawk322Posted 12/17/2010 8:08:59 AM
oh absolutely, i'm just saying people shouldn't so quick say coop would be a horrible idea. as long as it doesn't cause any detriment to the single player, why not have it, especially if its optional?
---
I am currently narrating all of the thousand years of dreams from lost odyssey. check out my youtube channel and watch
http://www.youtube.com/user/sapnyosentry
#6Swede_BloodPosted 12/17/2010 8:11:50 AM
You know, if Bethesda hired a third-party just to implement a coop, maybe then
---
"Don't worry about the motion of the ocean. Lets go fishing, if I've got the notion." - Captain Mike
#7MegagutsPosted 12/17/2010 8:20:42 AM
No. It doesn't need it and the amount of things that they would have to do just to get it to work would be annoying to have to deal with
---
GT: ConfederateRokr
Glory, Glory to old Georgia!
#8AsmileyfishPosted 12/17/2010 8:40:57 AM
Online arena teams or single combat.

what more needs to be sead tbh that would rock.
#9sithgod513(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2010 6:31:21 AM
^ this, i mean any sort of online co op, even if it was just that, id love it, i mean this is a game that i think we can all say that we all love already, its going to be a great game no matter what.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#10TheYokoFactorPosted 12/19/2010 6:40:07 AM
oh absolutely, i'm just saying people shouldn't so quick say coop would be a horrible idea. as long as it doesn't cause any detriment to the single player, why not have it, especially if its optional?

People already find ways to exploit TES games to hell. You couldn't mod Morrowind on the original Xbox, but with some of the glitches GameFAQs users were finding and combining, you came damn near close. Adding any sort of multiplayer just multiplies so much how buggy this game could be.

I mean, look at Bethesda. Their non-FPRPG games are fairly mediocre. Oblivion and Fallout 3 are riddled with bugs, used an archaic game engine and while they were fun games for their content, the gameplay mechanics very much suffered. What dev can't create a decent running animation these days?

Bethesda needs to focus on what they do best, which is single player.