online co op.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CubanCruzader

CubanCruzader
5 years ago#11

As long as its nothing like an mmo im happy. Id just love something like a split screen option. There was a moment in morrowind where I was levitating my way to the urshilaku camp and shooting fire balls from hundreds of feet in the air into cliff racers and thats when I thought "how sick would it be to have a friend here with me flying through the air having a magic fight?". I can see why people would disagree though.

User Info: themagicpainman

themagicpainman
5 years ago#12
Co-op wouldn't be the worst thing ever, but I wouldn't mind them leaving it out either. I'd prefer all the money and manpower go towards the singleplayer.
Greetings and Bienvenue!

User Info: Votorx

Votorx
5 years ago#13
I wouldn't mind a coop. It'd be nice if they could take over your allies making for a smarter, not stronger companion. Coop would only become available after you've progressed through a faction far enough to where you COULD get an ally.

What I would really like to see is something like Fable 2/3 did where you could see orbs representing other people playing their own separate single player experience; where interactions are limited to seeing what kind of armor they possess, stats, and the ability to communicate, as long as you're in the same area as them.
Gamerscore: 17265

User Info: NonEdibleCheese

NonEdibleCheese
5 years ago#14
If done properly, co-op could be amazing. I highly doubt it would be done properly though.
"Damn dandelions."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived