2 things I hope they add from Fallout

#1UndeadWarlord95Posted 12/18/2010 9:40:55 AM
These are probably the only 2 things from Fallout they should add.

1) When about to search a container, it should say whether it's empty.

2) When you kill an enemy that is wielding a weapon, it should still show up in the enemy's inventory.

Anyone else agree? Or is there more stuff they should add from Fallout?
#2reaver894Posted 12/18/2010 9:43:11 AM
2) When you kill an enemy that is wielding a weapon, it should still show up in the enemy's inventory.

IIRC they did that in ES III and ES IV

---
I refuse to buy a Wii until it has a game that uses a Fleshlight as an attachment!
GamerTag: reaver894
#3UndeadWarlord95(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2010 9:45:08 AM
I haven't played Morrowind but on Oblivion, if the enemy is say wielding a dagger when you kill them, and it is unsheathed, they drop the weapon and you can't loot it off their body. Instead you have to search for it on the floor.
#4reaver894Posted 12/18/2010 9:47:19 AM
Ah I see, I miss understood, I thought you ment that you didnt get the weapon/armour at all

---
I refuse to buy a Wii until it has a game that uses a Fleshlight as an attachment!
GamerTag: reaver894
#5KirilFalaraPosted 12/18/2010 9:47:28 AM
the one thing i hope they add is that hardcore mode. you should be able to switch it to that, and it should make you have to eat, sleep, and drink. when your tired, or your fatigue bar is fully drained, you either lost like 30 points to all your abilitys, and after a sufficient amount of time you just pass out. but passing out should only happen when no enemys are nearby. also, passing out should permanently damage one of your attributes by 1 point. and each time you pass out after that, the points increase untill you actualy find a bed and sleep. not eating should blur your vision, and make it much harder for you to use marksman skills, and other skills that require a good amount of sight.

also, a new skill i hope they put in, is something like a sight skill. when your sight skill is low, you cant see extremely far away, things far away turn blurry and fuzzy, like looking through blurred glasses, and when your skill is high, you can see far off, and even zoom in on any target. would give a pure marksman class another skill to play around with.
#6UndeadWarlord95(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2010 9:50:33 AM
^^^^^^^^^
I actually really like them ideas :]
#7mastershakezPosted 12/18/2010 9:52:41 AM

I want decapitation from Fallout 3/NV. It's amusing to slash a body up until there's nothing but a bloody torso left...I think there's something wrong with me.

#8Leo_KagePosted 12/18/2010 9:54:18 AM
"I haven't played Morrowind but on Oblivion, if the enemy is say wielding a dagger when you kill them, and it is unsheathed, they drop the weapon and you can't loot it off their body. Instead you have to search for it on the floor."

In other words, it is more realistic.
---
"Fun is subjective."--shroom_ninja_X
#9JohnRyan1228Posted 12/18/2010 9:55:10 AM
Let me add one more thing: an experience based leveling system
---
Trolling makes me a sad panda
-JmN1228
#10KirilFalaraPosted 12/18/2010 10:07:34 AM
experience based levviling system makes things into a grind fest. and it gets old quickly. next poster.