My personal wishlist (magic, combat, misc)

#1DigitalIncisionPosted 12/18/2010 2:00:54 PM
1. Magic
-More animations

-Ability to conjure as many as you want, perhaps a system where conjuring more sucks fatigue

-Levitation implemented again

-Mark & Recall implemented again

-More expansive system of controlling minds with illusion magic

-More expansive system of soul-trapping human NPCs, with the ability to control them, create revenants

-Another mages guild of some sort, something like the Televanni from Morrowind.

-Weather control magic, perhaps with a long quest line and faction of weather-controllers

-Expanded poison and alchemy system

2. Combat
-Better hand to hand, more combat moves

-Gauntlet hand to hand, but keep it very balanced

-Dual wielding is not something I would use but I am not against implementing it. It would be a separate skill

-Two handed shields you can bash with.

-Better block perks, recoil acts differently each time depending on shield, including an arm bracer shield to be used with shorter weapons

-Keep short and long blade as one skill, but do keep a distinguishing label as to what is short and what is long, so things like sneak can make you better with the weapons designated as short.

-Add in polearms of all types, bring back crossbows and throwables

-Ability to knock any player unconcious, perhaps drug them with the expanded alchemy system aforementioned.

3. Miscellaneous-Bigger. Much bigger. The region of Morrowind is smaller than that of Cyrodil, yet Morrowind had tons and tons of cities. I want that scale back, I want to explore for hours. More cities.

-No more leveled loot. The occasional thing here or there, but waiting until level 20+ to find something you know exists is silly.

-No more leveled monsters and enemies. Seeing bandits suddenly wielding elven warhammers and sporting glass armor was just stupid. Have monsters further out from cities be more dangerous, have the scarier beasties come out at night, but nothing leveled. I want to be able to overstep by boundaries and get massacred because of it.

-The ability to kill whoever I want to under any circumstances. I remember when I first got the “Threads of fate have been severed,” message on Morrowind. I was so depressed, it was great. I actually felt like saying “What... what have I done?”

-More factions, lots more factions.

-More unique arms and armor scattered throughout the world. On Morrowind, I could read about something and then spend hours trying to find the item. There’s what, fifteen, twenty things on Oblivion? Bah, any treasure hunter will tell you that simply won’t do.

-M’aiq knows much, tells some. M’aiq better ****ing be back.

-So help me God if there are cliff racers I will kill myself.

That being said ... my three most important things would be the unique arms and armor, the non-leveled items and monsters and the scale.
---
Digi
Time travel is going to have been confusing.
#2ericsthekingPosted 12/18/2010 2:11:32 PM
I agree with you 100% ^^^
---
xbl- i be gh0st - hit me up
#3Firestorm12Posted 12/18/2010 2:14:43 PM
- Separate slots for pauldrons and gauntlets.

- More varied armor and arms. (Sabers, cutlasses, katanas, polearms, and all that good stuff.)

---
If the opposite of "Pro" is "Con"...
What is the opposite of "Progress"?
#4F1rst_BloodPosted 12/18/2010 2:16:36 PM
Animations such as finishing off an enemy, like the Fable games? If so, I agree with you 100%.
#5dovahkiinPosted 12/18/2010 2:20:41 PM
-The ability to kill whoever I want to under any circumstances. I remember when I first got the “Threads of fate have been severed,” message on Morrowind. I was so depressed, it was great. I actually felt like saying “What... what have I done?

i think they should do this, but still mark essential characters so you know if you kill them, its all over.
#6TheBonsaiSlayaPosted 12/18/2010 2:23:43 PM
M'aiq knows much, tells some. Have a fishy stick!
---
METAPHORICAL BANHAMMA LULZ
#7Saelius88Posted 12/18/2010 3:00:10 PM
I would like to be able to wear clothes under armor, and have enchanted weapons slowly gain charge back over time like in Morrowind. Also, I would like Morrowind's enchanting system back.
---
I know the secret to Life.
The trick is to keep Breathing.
#8Saelius88Posted 12/18/2010 3:03:19 PM
Other than that I agree with most everything the TC posted
---
I know the secret to Life.
The trick is to keep Breathing.
#9MegagutsPosted 12/18/2010 3:07:38 PM
Best list I have seen so far, only thing that I don't see that I would like is adding the variety of armor morrowind had
---
GT: ConfederateRokr
Glory, Glory to old Georgia!
#10ericsthekingPosted 12/18/2010 5:02:00 PM
yeah i just want it to have lots of lots of side quest
---
xbl- i be gh0st - hit me up