Spaceships would be pretty cool.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Spaceships would be pretty cool.
5 years ago#1
Why not throw them in? You hardcore ES fans wouldn't even have to use them. Just keep it optional. It wouldn't hurt anything. Also, 58 player deathmatch would be cool aswell. Maybe even a few guns. Gawd this game is gonna suck without these things.

Agree/Disagree?
5 years ago#2
Sounds gewd to me!
---
Griefing = Cool Guys Club
5 years ago#3
I completely agree. Also, there should be a seperate button for grenades and they should remove Orcs because lol, who used them? I'd love it if ESVI was set on the moon, too...
---
I saw what you did there...
5 years ago#4
I don't know how spaceships would fit in to the Elder Scrolls but I completely agree with the addition of online multiplayer and guns. Good to see these ideas are catching on and hopefully it will encourage Bethesda to incorporate them.
5 years ago#5
I know, right? Think how awesome it would have been to snipe from the top of the Imperial City tower...
---
5 years ago#6
Infact, let's get rid of swords, bows and magic. Who needs silly things like that? Oh ya, this games gunna be EPIC....for about a week.

>.>
5 years ago#7
Hey! they could add mounts and epic dungeons too! and and and rocket launchers and lazers, hey **** this game, lets just butcher all this **** and not even have an awesome epic fantasy game!

amidoinitright?
---
GT: "III RHIN0 III"
"It's time to kickass and chew bubble-gum, and I'm all out of gum!" ~Duke Nukem
5 years ago#8

amidoinitright?

no lol
---
Griefing = Cool Guys Club
5 years ago#9
Guys, these are all great ideas!! Keep 'em coming!

Also, drag races. They were in Forza 3, why not Skyrim? It would be completely optional!
5 years ago#10
Guys, I have another - AIRSHIPS! Final Fantasy has them and they're awesome. They could make a brilliant alternative to fast travel, just fly to wherever you want. Naturally there would be sky pirates who you could have airship duels with and even board.
---
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Spaceships would be pretty cool.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived