So is Kreia in this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Rafiki_Kahn

Rafiki_Kahn
5 years ago#1
anyone?

User Info: ReIaxiles

ReIaxiles
5 years ago#2
I want a proper KotOR 3, dammit.

**** you and your MMORPG.
~Dr. FishyStick
http://i52.tinypic.com/2zr3ij8.jpg

User Info: GruntBday567

GruntBday567
5 years ago#3
^Hell Yeah!
Halo & CoD are like ice cream both are different flavors but you dont see vanilla fight chocolate you just see two idiots fight over which one is better.

User Info: Falkaisis

Falkaisis
5 years ago#4
Kreia is awesome.
Are you ready to begin your trip to the other side. Death is an old friend of mine - Disturbed

User Info: Captain_Sorzo

Captain_Sorzo
5 years ago#5
I wish.

*Mourns the lack of KOTOR 3*
Hallelujah! We're redeemed and made free; by the blood of the Lamb we have won. Hallelujah! We will sing victory: Jesus conquered the grave. God be praised!

User Info: Badprenup

Badprenup
5 years ago#6
Talk to Obsidian Entertainment guys, after they finish fixing their glitch ridden Fallout:NV they are making Dungeon Siege 3 and an unannounced project. They did KOTOR 2 and not a single good AND playable game since. New Vegas was good, but for many people it isn't playable.
PSN: Badprenup
BSOD Screensaver = The best PC prank ever: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897558.aspx

User Info: SirNordLeg

SirNordLeg
5 years ago#7
If only she was. If only...
So you made a Samurai Jack build, impressive. Most impressive, this board is right to fear you.
~doc1369

User Info: clone11

clone11
5 years ago#8

Sigh. This entire topic makes me sad.

MMOs... Sigh. Thank the Nine Divines Bethesda knows what people want generally.. Unlike some people.. coughbiowarecough.

User Info: killermudmonkey

killermudmonkey
5 years ago#9

I want a proper KotOR 3, dammit.

**** you and your MMORPG.

I half agree. I think it's a travesty such a great series is going to waste (KotOR is my favorite game all time, KotOR 2 is somewhere in the top 5). But I'm also excited for the MMO, and hope it does better than Galaxies. *sigh* Galaxies was so good, but they just had to **** it up.
lets bring back slavery -Horsehouse
Proud lifelong Washington Capitals fan.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived