Dismemberment who wants it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Dismemberment who wants it?

User Info: DeadLife666

DeadLife666
5 years ago#21
There is a difference between Black Night, and Black Knight...
Official Daedric Lord of the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Board

User Info: Graivy

Graivy
5 years ago#22
As stated earlier, a deadly reflexes dismemberment mechanic would be better suited to this game. For those that don't know, deadly reflexes is a mod for the PC version of Oblivion that gave the player a random chance to sever heads, chop off torsos, hands, bash skulls, etc depending on the weapon used and the angle of attack.

I still remember the first time i cut off some bandits hands. I laughed and laughed, he cried and cried. Took him a while to die...

User Info: sonofsmeagle

sonofsmeagle
5 years ago#23

Graivy posted...
As stated earlier, a deadly reflexes dismemberment mechanic would be better suited to this game. For those that don't know, deadly reflexes is a mod for the PC version of Oblivion that gave the player a random chance to sever heads, chop off torsos, hands, bash skulls, etc depending on the weapon used and the angle of attack.

I still remember the first time i cut off some bandits hands. I laughed and laughed, he cried and cried. Took him a while to die...

i just laughed then i do hope they bring in dismemberment

User Info: kingsiv

kingsiv
5 years ago#24
I would LOVE it but It seems a bit extreme for the ES series and I don't expect to see it. Would be awesome though.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Dismemberment who wants it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived