Dismemberment who wants it?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Dismemberment who wants it?
5 years ago#21
There is a difference between Black Night, and Black Knight...

---
Official Daedric Lord of the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Board
5 years ago#22
As stated earlier, a deadly reflexes dismemberment mechanic would be better suited to this game. For those that don't know, deadly reflexes is a mod for the PC version of Oblivion that gave the player a random chance to sever heads, chop off torsos, hands, bash skulls, etc depending on the weapon used and the angle of attack.

I still remember the first time i cut off some bandits hands. I laughed and laughed, he cried and cried. Took him a while to die...
5 years ago#23

Graivy posted...
As stated earlier, a deadly reflexes dismemberment mechanic would be better suited to this game. For those that don't know, deadly reflexes is a mod for the PC version of Oblivion that gave the player a random chance to sever heads, chop off torsos, hands, bash skulls, etc depending on the weapon used and the angle of attack.

I still remember the first time i cut off some bandits hands. I laughed and laughed, he cried and cried. Took him a while to die...

i just laughed then i do hope they bring in dismemberment

5 years ago#24
I would LOVE it but It seems a bit extreme for the ES series and I don't expect to see it. Would be awesome though.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Dismemberment who wants it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived