Dismemberment who wants it?

#21DeadLife666Posted 12/19/2010 9:20:20 PM
There is a difference between Black Night, and Black Knight...

---
Official Daedric Lord of the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Board
#22GraivyPosted 12/19/2010 9:46:05 PM
As stated earlier, a deadly reflexes dismemberment mechanic would be better suited to this game. For those that don't know, deadly reflexes is a mod for the PC version of Oblivion that gave the player a random chance to sever heads, chop off torsos, hands, bash skulls, etc depending on the weapon used and the angle of attack.

I still remember the first time i cut off some bandits hands. I laughed and laughed, he cried and cried. Took him a while to die...
#23sonofsmeagle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2010 10:01:11 PM

Graivy posted...
As stated earlier, a deadly reflexes dismemberment mechanic would be better suited to this game. For those that don't know, deadly reflexes is a mod for the PC version of Oblivion that gave the player a random chance to sever heads, chop off torsos, hands, bash skulls, etc depending on the weapon used and the angle of attack.

I still remember the first time i cut off some bandits hands. I laughed and laughed, he cried and cried. Took him a while to die...

i just laughed then i do hope they bring in dismemberment

#24kingsivPosted 12/19/2010 11:30:57 PM
I would LOVE it but It seems a bit extreme for the ES series and I don't expect to see it. Would be awesome though.