"You now have enough experience points to raise your level"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. "You now have enough experience points to raise your level"

User Info: pyroman93

pyroman93
5 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbgyUSIPkTA&feature=related
(Supposedly this is leaked gameplay. I'm inclined to believe it)

Look at 1:51. The text in the upper right of the screen mentions experience points. I think this confirms that leveling is now run on an EXP system, rather than the major skills.

Yay!
"some times 12 year old are immature. i am that age and i never make dumb and stupid comments" - campeon625
GT: BAD PEGASUS

User Info: pyroman93

pyroman93
5 years ago#2
Also, looks like the story involves civil war, if the teaser trailer didn't indicate that already. During the scene with the battle horn and those guards fighting some enemies, I initially thought they were bandits, but if you look at 2:26, the enemy is labeled as "Northrealm soldier."
"some times 12 year old are immature. i am that age and i never make dumb and stupid comments" - campeon625
GT: BAD PEGASUS

User Info: AddictedToXbox

AddictedToXbox
5 years ago#3
I wouldn't get your hopes up. We don't know anything yet and we don't even know if this is an up-to-date build of the game.
Don't mess with me because I can argue with you on the Internet!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. "You now have enough experience points to raise your level"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived