For all you thinking of guns

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. For all you thinking of guns
5 years ago#1
There arn't even crossbows in Tamriel, why would there be guns?
---
The following post might contain spoilers. This makes the topic less aerodynamic, and thus more maneuverable at high speeds.
5 years ago#2
Guns - NO
VATS - NO

Go play FALLOUT!!!!
5 years ago#3
A+ post would read again
---
GFH Orange V-Dub 38" | Fatties 66mm Red/White | Medium Flex | Khiro Lime Green 79a Bushings | Concave
5 years ago#4
There are crossbows in Morrowind, but they weren't as good as bows so nobody used them.
5 years ago#5

There are crossbows in Morrowind, but they weren't as good as bows so nobody used them.

No wonder I forgot about that, I don't know a single NPC in morrowind that used a crossbow.
---
The following post might contain spoilers. This makes the topic less aerodynamic, and thus more maneuverable at high speeds.
5 years ago#6
Yeah, Crossbows were too expensive and burdening to keep up.
5 years ago#7
I think if a person wants a ranged weapon stick with magic and bows. What's the point of guns and rifles?
---
10 OCTOBER 2008
GT: z3lgam3r
5 years ago#8
I think if a person wants a melee weapon stick with swords. What's the point of axes and hammers?

Variety
---
GFH Orange V-Dub 38" | Fatties 66mm Red/White | Medium Flex | Khiro Lime Green 79a Bushings | Concave
5 years ago#9
Variety is good, however hammers offer more blunt trauma, axes and swords have their perks too. They feel natural along side the sword, guns and rifles do not. Hammers and axes belong along side the sword.

Guns and rifles along side with the bow and magic would be like saying a lightsaber belongs with the sword too.
---
10 OCTOBER 2008
GT: z3lgam3r
5 years ago#10
Anyone see catapults?
---
I never make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. For all you thinking of guns

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived