For all you thinking of guns

#11themagicpainmanPosted 12/20/2010 4:07:33 PM
Guns AND rifles? wut
---
Greetings and Bienvenue!
#12TCGJessePosted 12/20/2010 4:08:06 PM
People relax... I think Bethesda knows there would be a crap storm if they added guns, that is what they have fallout for, relax and let the troll posts saying otherwise get lost in the sea of other threads.
---
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. -Kierkegaard
#13zelgamerguyPosted 12/20/2010 4:10:17 PM
lol, yeah, I know Bethseda knows what they are doing. I'm not worried about that.
---
10 OCTOBER 2008
GT: z3lgam3r
#14the_c0vertPosted 12/20/2010 4:16:06 PM
Guns and rifles along side with the bow and magic would be like saying a lightsaber belongs with the sword too.

Guns fire projectiles as do bows. The closest thing you're going to get to a lightsaber is an enchanted sword just as the closest thing to a gun we could get is some kind of steampunk cannon.

Either way, I really don't care if guns are in the game or not, just don't say only stick to bows and magic for range. I happen to like my throwing stars and darts.
---
GFH Orange V-Dub 38" | Fatties 66mm Red/White | Medium Flex | Khiro Lime Green 79a Bushings | Concave
#15PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 12/20/2010 4:29:00 PM
Obviously no one wants modern guns and weaponry in their elder scrolls.

But why rule out the possibility of ALL gunpowder weapons? There were a great deal of hand cannons and experimental explosives being used in the dark ages, so I think those things would translate well into a fantasy setting.
#16Firestorm12Posted 12/20/2010 4:54:45 PM

Grenades?

---
If the opposite of "Pro" is "Con"...
What is the opposite of "Progress"?
#17zelgamerguyPosted 12/20/2010 4:56:16 PM
@ the covert, I see what you are saying. You wouldn't mind though if they decided to put these things in the game though, I think I really would, however, I'll admit I'll still buy an ES game if they added guns into the mix.
---
10 OCTOBER 2008 http://www.facebook.com/ZELGAMER
GT: z3lgam3r
#18TCGJessePosted 12/21/2010 8:15:08 AM

Obviously no one wants modern guns and weaponry in their elder scrolls.

But why rule out the possibility of ALL gunpowder weapons? There were a great deal of hand cannons and experimental explosives being used in the dark ages, so I think those things would translate well into a fantasy setting.

Have you even seen guns in D&D? Nope, because games can, in fact, be fun without guns.
---
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. -Kierkegaard
#19onionsunleashedPosted 12/21/2010 6:16:55 PM
im tottally against the idea for guns. they do not fit in this fantasy world go play fable and fallout. if you gun guys get your way everyone will be packing gatling guns in this game