If the Morrowind/Oblivion Trend continue...

#1Sniping_TurtlePosted 12/21/2010 2:16:02 PM
Expect Blunt and Blade to be combined into 1 skill, Mercantile to be removed and Alteration and Mysticism to be combined into 1 skill.

Expect Armour to be in 3 pieces (Helm, body, legs)

Expect summon daedra spells to be removed due to the new companion system

Expect attacks to have combos.

Expect shinier graphics

Expect less places to explore

Expect bandits to wear exactly what you wear.

Expect all creatures to have the same or greater health/attributes/skills as you.

Expect loot to match to your character's type.

Expect fast traveling to where ever your pointer is, whether or not you discovered the location or never been remotely near that location.

What else should we expect?
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#2goku2048Posted 12/21/2010 2:17:21 PM
Woah woah woah slow down mate lordy lordy where do you people get these crazy ideas from?!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F54NeS5aYJo&feature=featured
#3themagicpainmanPosted 12/21/2010 2:18:30 PM
Hm... Something tells me you didn't like Oblivion.
---
Greetings and Bienvenue!
#4TheBionicRockPosted 12/21/2010 2:19:30 PM

Hm... Something tells me you didn't like Oblivion.

Not as much as he probably hates Morrowind considering it was dumbed down from Daggerfall.
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
#5VampLordAdamaruPosted 12/21/2010 2:19:56 PM
Expect Blunt and Blade to be combined into 1 skill, Mercantile to be removed and Alteration and Mysticism to be combined into 1 skill.

Expect shinier graphics

Expect all creatures to have the same or greater health/attributes/skills as you.

Expect fast traveling to where ever your pointer is, whether or not you discovered the location or never been remotely near that location.

What else should we expect?

It will be the next CoD... >.>
---
There are no stupid questions... There are, however, a LOT of stupid people...
(Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub) FEAR MY SPORK!!
#6RevolverRezPosted 12/21/2010 2:21:39 PM
More creative quests, but a hell of a lot less of them.

That ONE enemy type. Cliffracers, Goblin Warlords (more powerful than most Daedra, apparrently...)

A well known voice that's in the game for about five minutes. Possibly other well known actors who are in for a tiny bit longer.

Guns. If the official forums are looking anything like this one.
---
I saw what you did there...
#7Voldy888Posted 12/21/2010 2:26:45 PM
Expect more whiny nitpicking fans.
#8Brt83Posted 12/21/2010 2:28:58 PM
i assume you think these are all bad hypothetical things...

No. More skills.

i kinda liked how morrowind did it too... like having to find all those parts for the armor.
i remember i stole an ebony right bracer from like the second town i visited from the counter of a store and played 90% of the game with that thing on, up till when i got daedric.

No!!! i love summoning!

good.

Expect shinier graphics
good. except where it should be dark.

NO!

Well... youre pretty much a bandit, no? i mean you scrounge everything you have from dead enemies/bandits... how much armor have you actually bought?
on the other hand, i loved in morrowind being able to wear robes over armor or shirts under it.

i would like that. after 25% of oblivion was through, i was an unstoppable force, nothing was difficult.
i specially would like some monsters that can see through invisibility spells. did you know you could race through every dungeon in oblivion just spamming a 30 sec invisibility spell? i used to close oblivion gates without swinging my weapon.

does that happen? i dunno.

that has never happened... but if youre implying the morrowind way was better than oblivions, i strongly disagree. trudging through the same terrain over and over to get to frecuented places was really frustrating. maybe make fast travel only to MAIN, important locations and having to walk to other less important ones?

---
Some people say I have no life. To those people: up up down down left right left right ;BA select start! Ding! 30 lives!!
#9Gek2Posted 12/21/2010 2:29:47 PM
There will be three skills Strength, Will, and Skill..

Hey waitaminute...
---
SF2-Dancer vs Baby!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SfeI0Y7lHkw
#10eggy32Posted 12/21/2010 2:33:12 PM
You forgot one thing to expect.... the unexpected.
>_>
<_<
who knows what'll happen. Stop expecting thigns because it's silly. Just wait and see what happens.