How about the ability to disable DLC for consoles?

#1Sniping_TurtlePosted 12/21/2010 5:49:50 PM
I mean every time I start a new character for Oblivion, I have to delete Shivering Isles, Battlethorne Castle and Vile Lair DLC, then download it again once my character is level 30, just because a couple of the items that were leveled and didn't level properly.

Yes I'd rather have non-leveled loot, which they'll probably do, but if there is a case where they for some reason they added leveled loot or there some other glitch revolved around the characters level, such as a certain NPC in the DLC only have a full set of enchanted iron instead of enchanted Ebony/Daedric at level 30 because the DLC was enabled at level 1, at least give us an option to disable it from the downloads option and enable it again at a higher level, or at least patch the damn thing like unofficial patches on the PC do!

Thoughts?
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#2eggy32Posted 12/21/2010 5:52:05 PM
no that;'s just stupid. I can't tell whether your trolling or not?
#3AddictedToXboxPosted 12/21/2010 5:53:41 PM
This is a good idea. Dragon Age had this feature so it's totally doable.
---
Don't mess with me because I can argue with you on the Internet!
#4Irontoenail44Posted 12/21/2010 5:54:14 PM
LOL @ 2nd poster
---
GT: JinjaBreadNinja
#5HGunSlingerXPosted 12/21/2010 6:05:15 PM
Did eggy only read the title?
---
I never make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.
#6BadprenupPosted 12/21/2010 6:13:25 PM
It's certainly possible, but if they test play their DLC enough than it shouldn't need to be disabled because these issues would be fixed. I wish they would release a beta for Skyrim. I would **** brix.
---
PSN: Badprenup
BSOD Screensaver = The best PC prank ever: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897558.aspx
#7Sniping_Turtle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2010 6:22:56 PM
I agree, but to be fair on a game this scale, it's hard to find everything.

But still, I hate how they just give up on supporting previous versions of their game after a while. Be nice once in a while get a patch for some of the problems, like the damn leveled loot.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger