Some things that can make this game great.

#1ExtremeDracoPosted 12/21/2010 6:49:19 PM
1. GUNS - we need guns. I don't care if this is supposed to take place in a fantasy setting. This game can use some low quality, old style firearms. It will be awesome. Look at all these threads on this board, can these many kids be wrong? NO, we need innovation, **** fantasy, we want guns.

2. Online play - This game needs it. Nobody want a long, boring single-player game. Hell, even add some perks and we can have a best-seller. No room for multiplayer? then just shorten the singleplayer. The singleplayer should be just probably a little over 5 hours and the rest should be devoted to online. Who ever wants to play an only single-player game is some nostalgic idiot who needs to grow up. Get with the times, kiddies.

Please feel free to post more suggestions that can make this game epic!!

"Sometimes you need to cross the line in order to show people where it is."
#2Seekcro2010Posted 12/21/2010 6:50:28 PM
No on both accounts. Good-bye sir!
---
Official Thieves Guild Head on the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim board.
#3TheBionicRockPosted 12/21/2010 6:51:11 PM

Nobody want a long, boring single-player game.

Which is only likely to happen if they divert their attention to work on multiplayer. I'll take a long entertaining single-player game thank you very much.
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
#4ExtremeDraco(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2010 6:52:17 PM
What? You, sir, need help. Have you seen games like CoD. Aren't they the most popular games out now?
Cmon, fans demand change.
---
#5Onani_MasterPosted 12/21/2010 6:52:57 PM

1. GUNS - we need guns. I don't care if this is supposed to take place in a fantasy setting. This game can use some low quality, old style firearms. It will be awesome. Look at all these threads on this board, can these many kids be wrong? NO, we need innovation, **** fantasy, we want guns.

2. Online play - This game needs it. Nobody want a long, boring single-player game. Hell, even add some perks and we can have a best-seller. No room for multiplayer? then just shorten the singleplayer. The singleplayer should be just probably a little over 5 hours and the rest should be devoted to online. Who ever wants to play an only single-player game is some nostalgic idiot who needs to grow up. Get with the times, kiddies.

Please feel free to post more suggestions that can make this game epic!!

Stopped reading right here.
---
If you're reading this sig that means you've just lost your virginity... don't call the police.
#6ExtremeDraco(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2010 6:53:29 PM
Man, you guys need to stop trolling
---
#7TheBionicRockPosted 12/21/2010 6:54:50 PM

fans demand change.

http://myfacewhen.com/images/202.gif
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
#8Seekcro2010Posted 12/21/2010 7:00:45 PM

Man, you guys need to stop trolling

How ironic...
---
Official Thieves Guild Head on the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim board.
#9ExtremeDraco(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2010 7:03:17 PM
Wow...
---
#10Freestyle83Posted 12/21/2010 7:16:20 PM
3. Killstreaks

Sure, killing enemies directly is fun every now and then but why should I when I can do so from the sensor suite of an AC-130? Imagine the potential for online play.