Yay or Nay? Seeing through the visor of your helmet in first perosn mode.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Yay or Nay? Seeing through the visor of your helmet in first perosn mode.
4 years ago#1
Sorta like this http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/reviews/blok_helmet/p1content/View%20through%20visor.jpg

Except an actual type of helmet armor. What do y'all think? I feel like it would add immersion, and it would give an incentive to wearing a hood or something without a faceplate.
---
I make up my opinions from facts and reasoning, and not to suit anybody but myself - W.T. Sherman
4 years ago#2
only if they also improve 3rd person
---
Everything's better either on a stick or at night
The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim 11/11/11
4 years ago#3
No, it's just distracting.
---
GFH Orange V-Dub 38" | Fatties 66mm Red/White | Medium Flex | Khiro Lime Green 79a Bushings | Concave
4 years ago#4
I'd rather the game still be playable while I'm wearing a heavy helmet.
---
your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here
4 years ago#5
Only if different helmets have different HUD
4 years ago#6
Only if you had the option of flipping the visor up and down with a simple button press so it wouldn't be too annoying.
---
gamertag JIRACORP
4 years ago#7
would be good actually, at first i was like "um no" but then i realised it would give me a reason to take my helmet off for a change and that would be good, good suggestion pal
---
You must take life seriously if taking life is your profession ~ Morag Tong assassin
4 years ago#8
Yeah. Having three or more camera views like in most driving games would be cool. See'n my guy strutt in movie-view from all different angles would be cool too.
---
"My honor is my life."
4 years ago#9

Maybe make it see through, like in Metroid Prime.

4 years ago#10
Yay, but I'd prefer to see it as an option in the menu. That way it would be up to me if I wanted to use the new option or not.
---
Soon, the Sun's bright light shall too, be lost.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Yay or Nay? Seeing through the visor of your helmet in first perosn mode.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived