Vamp and werewolfs.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FalloutKing

FalloutKing
5 years ago#1
Hmmm sounds like twlight.
"I heard a rumor that you're idiot. Any Truth to that?"

User Info: N_S_R

N_S_R
5 years ago#2
...or Morrowind Tribunal and Bloodmoon...

User Info: Magenstein

Magenstein
5 years ago#3
F that I want werepanthers.
So I was bored and decided to Wikipedia Karl Malone, before I knew it an elbow came out of the computer and knocked me out.

User Info: Badprenup

Badprenup
5 years ago#4
Things that fit right into ES lore.

Anyone who thinks Twilight first on this board is either a girl or needs to find the nearest railroad and take a nap on it. I mean it's a girl who has to choose if she wants to **** a "corpse" or a dog.
PSN: Badprenup
BSOD Screensaver = The best PC prank ever: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897558.aspx

User Info: Cellpwn

Cellpwn
5 years ago#5

You know, a conflict between Vampire and Werewolf factions could be kind of interesting as a series of side quests. Not sure how redundant that would be though.

User Info: Magenstein

Magenstein
5 years ago#6
Choosing to be a necrophiliac or a furry is a tough decision one must make on their own...
So I was bored and decided to Wikipedia Karl Malone, before I knew it an elbow came out of the computer and knocked me out.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived