Mounts they should add to the game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Mounts they should add to the game
5 years ago#1
Well for starters I think the most appealing mount would be a flying mount. Imagine soaring above Skyrims beautiful scenery on top of a dragon or maybe something similar to a Griffin.

I understand that a flying mount may be hard to incorporate but it sounds awesome enough to be worth a shot.

Any ideas on how to improve this or any ideas on new mounts in general?
5 years ago#2
i want too be decked out in the heaviest armor and ride a donkey into the heart of battle
5 years ago#3
I'm intimidated already lol. Would the donkey also have armor?
5 years ago#4
Hard to incorporate? Modders did it for oblivion, so how hard could it be for the lazy dudes over at bethesda....

GT: RavenLord1234
5 years ago#5
it would be decked out in the finest donkey armor from orsinium..
5 years ago#6
I just meant mainly it would be hard to fight on a flying mount. Also would you be the only one on a flying mount, if so combat would be difficult.

It would really be used for pure travel I suppose...Even though combat would be awesome from a flying beast.
5 years ago#7
I feel sorry for the donkeys spine, lol.
5 years ago#8
I want to ride a beetle. I know it doesn't fit or anything, but a giant Japanese rhinoceros beetle would be the best possible mount. Ramming horn, super strength built-in stirrup and armor, and it can fly levelly.

They also have a glossy finish, not unlike a motorcycle.
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win. -- Robert Heinlein
5 years ago#9

I'd like to ride a bear. A flaming bear. With wings. And a space helmet. And the space helmet shoots lasers. And the lasers turn things into double rainbows. It's not much to ask, so I have my fingers crossed

5 years ago#10
They don't have to be flying mounts you know I said mounts in general, lol.

Funny ideas so far though.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Mounts they should add to the game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived