Mounts they should add to the game

#1UberSwordPosted 1/2/2011 3:00:09 AM
Well for starters I think the most appealing mount would be a flying mount. Imagine soaring above Skyrims beautiful scenery on top of a dragon or maybe something similar to a Griffin.

I understand that a flying mount may be hard to incorporate but it sounds awesome enough to be worth a shot.

Any ideas on how to improve this or any ideas on new mounts in general?
#2onionsunleashedPosted 1/2/2011 3:03:12 AM
i want too be decked out in the heaviest armor and ride a donkey into the heart of battle
#3UberSword(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2011 3:06:47 AM
I'm intimidated already lol. Would the donkey also have armor?
#4RavenLord123Posted 1/2/2011 3:09:07 AM
Hard to incorporate? Modders did it for oblivion, so how hard could it be for the lazy dudes over at bethesda....

---
GT: RavenLord1234
#5onionsunleashedPosted 1/2/2011 3:10:47 AM
it would be decked out in the finest donkey armor from orsinium..
#6UberSword(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2011 3:12:12 AM
I just meant mainly it would be hard to fight on a flying mount. Also would you be the only one on a flying mount, if so combat would be difficult.

It would really be used for pure travel I suppose...Even though combat would be awesome from a flying beast.
#7UberSword(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2011 3:13:11 AM
I feel sorry for the donkeys spine, lol.
#8GuideToTheDarkPosted 1/2/2011 3:32:57 AM
I want to ride a beetle. I know it doesn't fit or anything, but a giant Japanese rhinoceros beetle would be the best possible mount. Ramming horn, super strength built-in stirrup and armor, and it can fly levelly.

They also have a glossy finish, not unlike a motorcycle.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a7/Kabutomushi-20070710.jpg
---
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win. -- Robert Heinlein
#9T_Scarface_MPosted 1/2/2011 3:43:25 AM

inb4flyingmudcrab

I'd like to ride a bear. A flaming bear. With wings. And a space helmet. And the space helmet shoots lasers. And the lasers turn things into double rainbows. It's not much to ask, so I have my fingers crossed

#10UberSword(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2011 3:47:16 AM
They don't have to be flying mounts you know I said mounts in general, lol.

Funny ideas so far though.