I hope we can visit other regions esecially Morrowind

#1mr_white2088Posted 1/2/2011 4:05:07 PM
I don't expect to be able to go everywhere but it would be nice if we could visit key areas. With the nords and orcs invading Morrowind from the north I'd say there's a decent chance we'll see at least part of Morrowind in the next game. It might just be the Nordic holdings and Solstheim but it would be sweet to see how things have changed from the third game.
---
"When Mighty Horse rocks, he rocks the fat ass"
#2land_of_tearsPosted 1/2/2011 4:14:34 PM

mr_white2088 posted...
I don't expect to be able to go everywhere but it would be nice if we could visit key areas. With the nords and orcs invading Morrowind from the north I'd say there's a decent chance we'll see at least part of Morrowind in the next game. It might just be the Nordic holdings and Solstheim but it would be sweet to see how things have changed from the third game.
---

To be perfectly honest I don't think it'll just be Skyrim but we'll see maybe Hammerfall and High Rock as well and maybe Morrowind, an updated Morrowind would be way too epic.

#3robill18Posted 1/2/2011 4:18:20 PM
I want to be able to go just south of the skyrim border into the ruins of bruma. The city would be wrecked and abandoned and the only thing standing would be the statue of the Hero of Cyrodil. That would be ill
---
Ghost ride the unicycle.
#4mr_white2088(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2011 4:26:14 PM
Spoilers

After the end of the last game there was no central government. The new emperor is weak and unable to rule far beyond the Imperial city. This has left the local governors to their own devices. I wouldn't be surprised if the nords aren't expanding in every direction. It would be cool to visit the border areas and participate in regional skirmishes.
---
#5Sniping_TurtlePosted 1/2/2011 4:33:21 PM
Chances are they're just gonna make Skyrim larger then it actually is compared to Morrowind and Cyrodiil, but still keep it's shape...

Case an point, Cyrodiil was a hell of a lot smaller than it actually was suppose to be, while in the game it wasn't much bigger than Vardenfell, when it's clearly 3 times the size.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger