so is anybody else getting

#1pofdmanPosted 1/2/2011 4:23:13 PM
Two worlds 2?
It actually looks pretty decent this time around plus it will give me a RPG to play while i wait for skyrim to come out

no i'm not trolling, is there another RPG out there? i need to find a game to fill my time instead of beating ME2 for the 5th? or 6th time =(
#2Ranged_PliersPosted 1/2/2011 4:31:06 PM
*looks at new vegas*

No i'm good. . .
---
XBL- Babel Noise
Heartgold FC: 4727 0641 7161 Name: Kokonoe
#3kingoftheswordPosted 1/2/2011 5:58:28 PM
I might, Ill probably rent it for a night first to see what its like
---
Kill one zombie and none of the others notice. Why not kill more and see what happens?
#4Sniping_TurtlePosted 1/2/2011 5:59:22 PM
After my experience with Two Worlds (thank god I rented).

Hell to the NO!
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#5Mewtwo_soulPosted 1/2/2011 6:03:47 PM
I'm sort of with Sniping Turtle, however, since many reviewers have said it has done way better than the original attempt of Two Worlds, I'll try it (rent) and if it is good enough, then I'll buy. No reason to pass it off just due to the first game being crap, if I did that with every game... I wouldn't play many.
---
Now employed: Sig in Quote: Saturday Morning Apocalypse... Loving the new Powerglove soundtrack. (So go buy it now!)
#6Sniping_TurtlePosted 1/2/2011 6:17:07 PM

I'm sort of with Sniping Turtle, however, since many reviewers have said it has done way better than the original attempt of Two Worlds, I'll try it (rent) and if it is good enough, then I'll buy. No reason to pass it off just due to the first game being crap, if I did that with every game... I wouldn't play many.

Well considering they'd actually have to TRY to do worse than Two Worlds, I can't how it can be anything but better... at least I hope so, for their sake.
---
#7Mewtwo_soulPosted 1/2/2011 6:21:07 PM
Well considering they'd actually have to TRY to do worse than Two Worlds, I can't how it can be anything but better... at least I hope so, for their sake.

What I meant, was that it is actually a solidly built game. That was quite a few months ago, so if it was already doing decent and was improved from that build (which should be obvious since it was basically an early game play beta-esque trial) ... Well I'll let you draw the conclusion for yourself. I'll give though, I probably could have worded that better in what I stated in my last post.
---

---
Now employed: Sig in Quote: Saturday Morning Apocalypse... Loving the new Powerglove soundtrack. (So go buy it now!)
#8UberSwordPosted 1/2/2011 6:22:35 PM
I rented the first one and still wake up screaming in the middle of the night. I'll look up reviews and such but what the hell were they even thinking with the first one?
#9Sniping_TurtlePosted 1/2/2011 6:22:41 PM
No, I understood completely, it's just my opinion that well, Two Worlds was bad, but that's an understatement.

Question is, it'll probably be made for the PC, so when the do the port, how will it turn out?
---
#10gungunn101Posted 1/2/2011 6:23:21 PM
It's not as bad as Two Worlds. Decent at best, but not good enough to make you go wow.
---
If you are Amish and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.