One thing this new Elder Scrolls game needs.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. One thing this new Elder Scrolls game needs.

User Info: socceralexm

socceralexm
5 years ago#1
The same combat system from Arena and Daggerfall.(Only veterans will know what I mean =) )
If you chase 2 rabbits you will catch none

User Info: Gallic420

Gallic420
5 years ago#2
mudcrabs, oh dont forget guns.
GT: jrayolson
pokemon platinum FC: 4683 7407 2539 Pokemon HG FC: 2794 2896 6355 (JP) Pokemon white FC: 1892 6968 0278

User Info: Yoshiodo

Yoshiodo
5 years ago#3
Oblivion combat worked fine. But anything other than Morrowind combat is fine. Ugh. *Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing**Swing* HIT!!!!!!!!
"Every single one of us goes through life depending on and bound by our individual knowledge and awareness, and we call it reality."

User Info: socceralexm

socceralexm
5 years ago#4
I would always try the different swings to see if I could actually hit something..... like the first rat at privateers hold or whatever the first dungeon was called.
If you chase 2 rabbits you will catch none
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. One thing this new Elder Scrolls game needs.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived