Question about gameinformer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Question about gameinformer

User Info: SubjectNineteen

SubjectNineteen
5 years ago#21
*Sigh*

If you were to go to, say, Barnes and Noble, you'd pay about $5.99 for a single issue of Game Informer. You may even be able to get the issue in question on eBay for less than that a few days after it releases.
____(^O_o)>_~<(Mudcrab Headmaster and Calvary Commander, Skyrim Forum)
_____/ /_\ \___/~~(GT: Lucious Zero)~~(=< O_O)=<~~I,MtFTG

User Info: DarkxMagician

DarkxMagician
5 years ago#22
Dark Magician Master, It's not just a gaming magazine thing. It's a magazine thing. All magazines do this.

I only pay attention to gaming magazines, so I figured I'd be specific. ;-)

I remember Nintendo Power used to NOT do this, years ago. Then they started doing it, I think around the time they changed their logo and whatnot. Weirded me out.
The revolution will be televised.

User Info: Voxwik

Voxwik
5 years ago#23
Something hilarious is that I ordered a subscription online Sunday, and it said "usually ships within 24 hours." On Monday it "shipped." On Wednesday I got a package with a little piece of paper saying thanks and saying it can take up to eight weeks to receive my first issue.

User Info: MrKunio

MrKunio
5 years ago#24
15 bucks is ridiculous for a crappy Gameinformer! Its Also pretty sad that there arent any good gaming magazines these days either! You cant even buy a Nintendo power at the grocery store anymore because they dont even carry it.

I grew up with Gamefan, Gamers Republic, and Tips and Tricks!
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
PSZ FC = Kunio (2278-7721-8018)
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Question about gameinformer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived