I refuse to preorder

#1duffmukchawPosted 1/5/2011 3:06:41 AM

After the glitchy messes that were oblivion, fallout 3 and fallout new vegas I refuse to preorder anything with the name bethesda associated with it. Yes I know New Vegas was developed by Obsidian, but Bethesda gave them the ok to do it and it was bethesda who announced the release date so I am guessing it was them who decided to screw playtesting and just get it on the market.

#2solaris32Posted 1/5/2011 3:13:06 AM
Ok. And in the meantime we will be enjoying the game.
---
i183.photobucket.com/albums/x182/solaris32/babyeater.jpg
"[Fallout 3] is the kind of game that I think about when I make love to my wife"-Darth_nacho
#3duffmukchaw(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2011 3:22:06 AM

yeah or you will be whining and moaning about paying 60 bucks for a glitchfest

#4Aqua69696Posted 1/5/2011 3:34:58 AM
Do you have a reading problem? he said he would be enjoying the game. Fallout NV was a victim to the loud majority, most people had none/very little problems with it, but they didn't post online to tell people they had no problem with it, yet the 1 in 10000 people who had it freeze twice in one day will now say it's a glitchy piece of crap in every one of his posts, while everyone else is enjoying their game, despite the fact that he was probably playing it for 12 hours that day.
It Autosaves ALL THE TIME! if it freezes on you you lose about 2-5 minutes progress at most, I mean come on, who really cares about that. Is your video gaming time really so Valuable that a 2-5 minute loss every 5 -10 hours is so bad. I'm not saying the game was glitch free, but it certainly wasn't the buggy POS you make it out to be.
---
The nerds on the Internet would be ****ing impressed by that. I hated those guys so much, but for reasons unclear, I needed to impress them more than anything.
#5misery013Posted 1/5/2011 3:40:44 AM
The only thing I will be "whining or moaning" about is me getting insomnia or getting killed by a rat or mudcrab lol
---
UNS2- Sasori, Juugo, Hinata
PSN=Sasori_no_Senpai
#6Beatperson14Posted 1/5/2011 3:50:01 AM
Oblivion was the least glitchy of the three. 3 wasn't unplayably glitchy. NV was done by another company who had no idea what they were doing and rushed a product so that they could hurry up and make money.

Don't blame NV's glitchyness on Bethesda. Skyrim will easily be patched to perfection quickly, unlike NV which will probably never, ever be patched enough for me to actually pick it up again. Not to mention the new patch completely ****** my game up in certain areas.
---
YOUR NUMBER'S BEEN DISCONNECTEEEED~
YOUR NUMBER'S BEEN DISCONNECTEEEED~
#7FearthelivingPosted 1/5/2011 4:01:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8duffmukchaw(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2011 4:03:32 AM

Aqua69696 posted...
Do you have a reading problem? he said he would be enjoying the game. Fallout NV was a victim to the loud majority, most people had none/very little problems with it, but they didn't post online to tell people they had no problem with it, yet the 1 in 10000 people who had it freeze twice in one day will now say it's a glitchy piece of crap in every one of his posts, while everyone else is enjoying their game, despite the fact that he was probably playing it for 12 hours that day.
It Autosaves ALL THE TIME! if it freezes on you you lose about 2-5 minutes progress at most, I mean come on, who really cares about that. Is your video gaming time really so Valuable that a 2-5 minute loss every 5 -10 hours is so bad. I'm not saying the game was glitch free, but it certainly wasn't the buggy POS you make it out to be.
---
The nerds on the Internet would be ****ing impressed by that. I hated those guys so much, but for reasons unclear, I needed to impress them more than anything.

what good is an autosave if you get an error when trying to load the said autosave and instead having to go back about 6 hours because you relied on the autosave not knowing that it would corrupt, or how about not being able to complete certain missions if you talked to someone before you had a certain member in your party, or how about some NPC's just not being where they are supposed to be, if all i had was the occasional freeze I wouldn't have cared. With FO3 the game froze every time I tried to enter Rivet City and by every time I mean EVERY SINGLE TIME, and since Rivet City is an important part of the main story I had to wait for a patch in order to continue my game and that was developed by bethesda and don't get me started on what happened when I downloaded The Pitt, or what happened when I foolishly downloaded the Horse Armor for Oblivion.

#9FearthelivingPosted 1/5/2011 4:05:34 AM
^But Bethesda the publisher is partly to blame they shouldn't have pushed out a game that wasn't finished. Sadly this happens a lot especially now a days with the ability to patch things in later. All I'm saying is don't put all of the blame on either the publisher and the developer because both are partly to blame. I will say that even with all of the bugs/glitches in New Vegas it's still a pretty kick ass game that you can loose yourself in all the same.
---
Gamer Tag - FearTheLiving
#10xXgt40XxPosted 1/5/2011 4:14:59 AM
Alright....let me explain something.

The Elder Scrolls series is Bethesda's baby. It's their flagship franchise. Just like GTA will always be Rockstar's main thing. Beth has been working on this game for a very long time. I'm sure the game is near completion as of now, infact. Probably in the polishing stage now, but that's just speculation. I'll buy it regardless. As long as F:NV stupid "missing dlc" save glitch isn't present, then I'm fine..
---
Call JG Wentworth, 877 Cash NOW!! It's your money, use it when YOU need it!!!