I think I will play through Morrowind again

#1Smokey_BeraPosted 1/5/2011 3:06:30 PM
I hope it isn't so dated that it is not enjoyable anymore. Any suggestions for an interesting character build?
---
One love
One heart
#21stSniperChiefPosted 1/5/2011 3:51:45 PM
Pure Mage is always awesome. I want to do this too but I only have my 360 and ive heard morrowind sucks playing on a 360
---
I'm probably better than you
#3FearthelivingPosted 1/5/2011 3:54:25 PM
Doesn't suck just really long load times. If you have an alright PC I'd suggest just picking it up for that.
---
Gamer Tag - FearTheLiving
#4Smokey_Bera(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2011 5:47:01 PM
Bump.
---
One love
One heart
#5last_akiraPosted 1/5/2011 6:01:22 PM
im rocking my morrowind on the 360 atm, so much win
---
"Its like some nightmare version of Mexico: you shouldn't drink the water, trust the locals, or fall asleep outside." - - - Rwildev
#6XxFamineXxPosted 1/5/2011 7:27:54 PM
I'm going to do the same thing but apparently it's better on PC now that it's getting old. Plus downloading the mount mod seems pretty crucial, especially for some of those Blades and Telvanni quests.
#7TheKingOfCarmelPosted 1/5/2011 7:31:18 PM
The load times are only long when you first start the game and when you die / reload. Going between interior and exterior isn't bad at all.
---
I will change this sig on the release date of TimeSplitters 4 ::created October 2010::
#8rodman870Posted 1/5/2011 7:36:24 PM
The framerate is noticeable when you go outside
---
I like tacos more than burritos.
I'm going to eat a taco then a burrito. Get it right people...
#9Lord HugoPosted 1/6/2011 12:46:16 AM
Honestly, even the worst of PC's these days can run Morrowind.
---
"Jeff Goldblum was actually on Death's To-Do list today, but he's so awesome he managed to talk Death into taking Michael Jackson instead."-Ben Paddon
#10Dark Magician MasterPosted 1/6/2011 3:58:52 AM
I've been playing Morrowind for the last week or so on my PC. It's been so long since I did a decent-length playthrough, I went a few years without playing and then always got put off by the crappy combat when I tried to get back into it. So I was pleasantly surprised to find that after I forced myself to push my weapon skill up to about 40-45 I wasn't missing 90% of the time anymore. Apparently that helps. Who knew?

Needless to say my enjoyment of the game shot up around that point. It's been so long since I've done the main quest that even though I know in general how the plot goes I'm still just gripped by it. I'm also really loving the Thieves' Guild. I forgot how much fun some of these quests are.
---
The revolution will be televised.