I think I will play through Morrowind again

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I think I will play through Morrowind again

User Info: Oscar396

Oscar396
5 years ago#11
I'm playing it for the first time right now and while it is definitely a good game its nowhere near as good as Oblivion. Only people blinded by nostalgia would think its a better game. You should replay Oblivion, the better game, instead.

User Info: jared_allen69

jared_allen69
5 years ago#12
isnt there a way to play morrowind on pc in the oblivion engine?
#69 Jared Allen Mullet Mullitia
Only the best Packers get to be Vikings

User Info: Srk700

Srk700
5 years ago#13
I've been playing it the past week on the 360 and its still as fun as it was when I played long ago. There are times where I hate the combat system though and wish I had Oblivions(mainly due to Gaenor the wood elf in Tribunal) though.

Only other problems is long load times when reloading and big dip in framerate when a lot of action is going on, but it has aged well for me.

User Info: MrKunio

MrKunio
5 years ago#14
Pure mage with High Conjuration is awesome! Go around learning all the summons and kicking tail!
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
PSZ FC = Kunio (2278-7721-8018)

User Info: jdiggitty

jdiggitty
5 years ago#15
Never played it. Just got my copy in the mail today and it looks pretty intimidating. Any suggestions of where to start?
Chloroform and a hefty bag is a solution to most any problem.

User Info: Fiddlerssoup

Fiddlerssoup
5 years ago#16
*is patiently waiting for his copy in the mail*
GT - Fiddlesoup - Let's set sail on the S.S. Fail
Did you guys know that Soma was the first man to set foot on the moon? He got there by Yorick Jumping.-1715
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I think I will play through Morrowind again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived