do you want the gameplay to be different based on class this time around?

#1thedarklordx3Posted 1/7/2011 12:25:22 PM
sort of like

specilization
--------------------
combat - better with weapons and armor, combat moves that others cannot do(parrys,disarming,shield bash, combat rolling, etc.)

magic - more potent spells for less magicka, spells that other classes cannot cast

theif - speed/sneak kills sneaking, disguising yourself, maxing acrobatics negates fall damage

hybrid - regular

that way it would actually matter what your base character is(if the base is warrior you can do combat moves that others cant and if your a thief you cannot have fall damage at max acro and can disguise yourself as others)

what do yall think?
---
Blast'd kids and their posts that only say "Sig'd"! You can't sig "Sig'd"! -grand_maester
#2ronnetPosted 1/7/2011 12:36:40 PM

The thing is The Elder Scrolls doesnt really have classes. There are skills and the atributes you can train with it. This makes it unique as you can bring together a bunch of skills and make your own class. So no I dont want to be tied to preset classes.

However I would like that skills have a bigger impact on the gameplay. In Oblivion is felt that you could still become great at anything. I'd prefer it that you can only max and unlock special abilities for the skilsl that you've picked instead for every skill.

#3MegagutsPosted 1/7/2011 12:37:09 PM
No
---
GT: ConfederateRokr
ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY QWOP INTO MORDOR!
#4JohnRyan1228Posted 1/7/2011 12:45:27 PM
i think the perks associated with raising ur skills to different checkpoints (25/50/75/100) should be a little better. also get rid of the easy leveling glitches (self inflicting destruction spells, etc.)
---
Trolling makes me a sad panda
-JmN1228