So the PC in skyrim is like a grey warden?

#1cloud9814Posted 1/7/2011 3:50:45 PM
Sounds kinda similar if what i'm reading is correct. If i'm wrong please correct me.
#2ninjanerdbgmPosted 1/7/2011 3:52:07 PM
You're wrong.

The PC in Skyrim is more like Cecil from Final Fantasy 4. I have no proof of this, nor do I really know what I'm talking about, but this is GameFAQs, and I feel like I need to senselessly argue something.
---
"For some strange reason, an iron, pencil-shaped statue is blocking your path..."
#3HypernekidninjaPosted 1/7/2011 3:54:12 PM
The only similarity I see is that they're the last one left.
---
Goldaline, my dear, We will fold and freeze together. Far away from here. There is sun and spring and green forever.
#4DblChinInsolin6Posted 1/7/2011 3:55:30 PM

The last person alive to stop the dragon from destroying the world?

It's nothing like DA:O. In Dragon Age, you had 3 possible people to kill the dragon.

#5Jordan3690Posted 1/7/2011 3:55:32 PM
The warden in DA isn't the last one. Not even close.
#6HypernekidninjaPosted 1/7/2011 3:57:13 PM
Well, the Warden is stuck in Ferelden, without any form of viable communication with the others in the other various nations. He's the last one left in Ferelden, along with Alistair of course.
---
Goldaline, my dear, We will fold and freeze together. Far away from here. There is sun and spring and green forever.
#7ninjanerdbgmPosted 1/7/2011 3:58:26 PM
And anyone can kill darkspawn.

Not just anyone can kill the dragon god.
---
"For some strange reason, an iron, pencil-shaped statue is blocking your path..."
#8HypernekidninjaPosted 1/7/2011 3:59:28 PM
Actually, most ordinary folk who kill darkspawn will die from disease.
---
#9ShaftAlmightyPosted 1/7/2011 4:00:02 PM
Tiber Septim(Mr. I'm-King-****-Of-****-Mountain-Who-Conquers-And-Unites-All-He-Surveys) was the last Dragonborn known. Thats why the Septim bloodline was so powerful, why only one with Septim blood could ignite the dragonfires.

So that should give you an idea of how badass the PC is suppose to be. Already, he should overshadow the Nerevarine big time.
---
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ~ 11-11-11
#10HypernekidninjaPosted 1/7/2011 4:02:11 PM
But the Nerevarine was a reincarnated hero, who had the full use of tools that made people into living Gods. He also had backing from a Daedric God but he probably died in Akavir, so my point is moot.
---