What are you in jail for?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What are you in jail for?

User Info: scorpeus

scorpeus
5 years ago#1
Assuming that The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim follows the pattern of its previous titles, the character will begin in captivity (only to be released from it by unlikely forces). During the wait for TES IV, a similar thread to this was posted.

Why is your character in jail? Did he/she steal? murder? pillage? not fill out a census form? drown an orphan? Please explain the crimes you've committed.
Mess with the Best, die like the Rest
~D. Nukem

User Info: The_Antifart

The_Antifart
5 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: White_wolf_eye

White_wolf_eye
5 years ago#3

I always pretended that i was a street orphan with no memory of my parents who one day stole a loaf of bread and got sent to jail......

User Info: The_Vude

The_Vude
5 years ago#4
For being CRIMINAL SCUM.
"F*** sympathy! I don't need your f***in' sympathy, man, I need my f***ing johnson!"

User Info: Biske

Biske
5 years ago#5
I'm in jail for being criminal scum.
What the hell was going on around Vault 87 to make is so highly irradiated?~ JonnathanBond
the super mutants had one hell of an orgy ~ emptycupofjoe

User Info: JINJ0

JINJ0
5 years ago#6
Locked inside a decrepit fortress, kept prisoner by an army of power hungry, dragon worshiping draugr, the Dragonborn bides their time until they find just the right moment to mount a daring escape.

Alternatively, or perhaps simultaneously, your last-of-the-Blades buddy finds you inside said fortress, frees you, causes a distraction to draw away the main forces long enough for you to get away, and rendezvous with you later.
../--~~,~~--,:~|
JINJO!!!.........\O_/_O_,/:::::|....

User Info: Irulesmost

Irulesmost
5 years ago#7
Being the wrong race, at the wrong time.
---
(Working signature)

User Info: Voldy888

Voldy888
5 years ago#8
I like to think that my characters is imprisoned merely for the safety of the outside world.

User Info: sum1t00kmyname

sum1t00kmyname
5 years ago#9
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: Bugmeat

Bugmeat
5 years ago#10
It's always the same reason for me. i play an Orc who was arrested for molesting livestock.
Barbie Rocks!! Her lack of realistic genitalia frustrates yet arouses me at the same time.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What are you in jail for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived