The Option to Make camp

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. The Option to Make camp

User Info: TeXaS_PiE

TeXaS_PiE
5 years ago#1
In Oblivion and Morrowind I would never travel at night. It was kind of a role playing thing I would do where I would say that more dangerous enemies came out at night, and I would sleep until morning as to keep my character alive. I want the option to make a camp. Not the RDR bull**** where you just sat there smoking at a fire. I mean I want to gather fire wood, cook meat, and set up a tent while I wait out the hellish nights as I hear the growls and moans of the different creatures in the world in the distance. I kind of want it to not only be an aesthetic or role playing thing, I want it to be a sort of gameplay mechanic that helps you ward off dangerous things while you're trying to make it to a city.

TL;DR -- I wanna make camp. Does anyone else want a little change that'd help for role playing or something similar?
It was like getting hit by a freight train carrying eighty tons of SEX!

User Info: VVilliamWallace

VVilliamWallace
5 years ago#2
Thatd be cool.
Who's TanSocks?
Be sure of this. If I cannot control the world. I will destroy it. Leader of the Official Fishy Stick Crabdom guards.

User Info: thatmovingbush

thatmovingbush
5 years ago#3
I like this idea.
"My mistake: four coffins" -The Man With No Name

User Info: Laughing_Grass

Laughing_Grass
5 years ago#4
You suprised me, TC. This is a great idea, just chilling out around a fire, or maybe in a cave, waiting, watching, staying on your guard.

User Info: JohnRyan1228

JohnRyan1228
5 years ago#5
ok i thought this topic was gonna promote Red Dead Skyrim, but thats actually not that bad
Trolling makes me a sad panda
-JmN1228

TeXaS_PiE
5 years ago#6
Thanks! I'm kinda surprised myself I got a few positive reviews.

User Info: Doomkilla

Doomkilla
5 years ago#7
Me likes your idea

-Stamp of approval.-
The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate... Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope.

User Info: potato66

potato66
5 years ago#8

Yeh.

User Info: nato556

nato556
5 years ago#9
heck yes! maybe an option to build a hunting lodge to?
My Peace sign has Mil Dots
R.I.P. Paul Knight Errand in the Imperial Legion

TeXaS_PiE
5 years ago#10
^^ Yes! I imagine you've just finished building your log cabin and your sleeping inside, only to be awoken by the blood curdling howl of a werewolf in the blackness of the woods outside.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. The Option to Make camp

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived