The Option to Make camp

#1TeXaS_PiEPosted 1/9/2011 6:58:12 PM
In Oblivion and Morrowind I would never travel at night. It was kind of a role playing thing I would do where I would say that more dangerous enemies came out at night, and I would sleep until morning as to keep my character alive. I want the option to make a camp. Not the RDR bull**** where you just sat there smoking at a fire. I mean I want to gather fire wood, cook meat, and set up a tent while I wait out the hellish nights as I hear the growls and moans of the different creatures in the world in the distance. I kind of want it to not only be an aesthetic or role playing thing, I want it to be a sort of gameplay mechanic that helps you ward off dangerous things while you're trying to make it to a city.

TL;DR -- I wanna make camp. Does anyone else want a little change that'd help for role playing or something similar?

---
It was like getting hit by a freight train carrying eighty tons of SEX!
#2VVilliamWallacePosted 1/9/2011 7:00:00 PM
Thatd be cool.
---
Who's TanSocks?
Be sure of this. If I cannot control the world. I will destroy it. Leader of the Official Fishy Stick Crabdom guards.
#3thatmovingbushPosted 1/9/2011 7:10:17 PM
I like this idea.
---
"My mistake: four coffins" -The Man With No Name
#4Laughing_GrassPosted 1/9/2011 7:12:45 PM
You suprised me, TC. This is a great idea, just chilling out around a fire, or maybe in a cave, waiting, watching, staying on your guard.
#5JohnRyan1228Posted 1/9/2011 7:13:47 PM
ok i thought this topic was gonna promote Red Dead Skyrim, but thats actually not that bad
---
Trolling makes me a sad panda
-JmN1228
#6TeXaS_PiE(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2011 7:25:23 PM
Thanks! I'm kinda surprised myself I got a few positive reviews.

---
#7DoomkillaPosted 1/9/2011 7:32:50 PM
Me likes your idea

-Stamp of approval.-
---
The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate... Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope.
#8potato66Posted 1/9/2011 7:37:58 PM

Yeh.

#9nato556Posted 1/9/2011 7:45:26 PM
heck yes! maybe an option to build a hunting lodge to?
---
My Peace sign has Mil Dots
R.I.P. Paul Knight Errand in the Imperial Legion
#10TeXaS_PiE(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2011 7:48:57 PM
^^ Yes! I imagine you've just finished building your log cabin and your sleeping inside, only to be awoken by the blood curdling howl of a werewolf in the blackness of the woods outside.
---