If someone actually finds a way to add mods in xbox360 before Skyrim comes out..

#11IminyourclosetPosted 1/10/2011 4:35:30 PM
Great, now I can get grossly oversized breasts, anime faces and hairstyles, pitch-black armor with absolutely no texture or design, and "Goth Elves" on my 360!

It's sad because it's true. All true. Anyone remember the dual-wielding mod for Oblivion? Pathetic.

Thanks for that uninformed bit of bile
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#12DblChinInsolin6Posted 1/10/2011 4:51:52 PM
^^ So... what... you downloaded like four bad mods and think the whole modding community is a waste?

Download Nehrim: At Fate's Edge and tell me what you think of mods.

Spoiler alert, it's a total conversion mod, they make an entire game on the Oblivion engine, and it's literally 4x better than vanilla Oblivion. The quests are better, voice acting (though in German) is better, landscape and cities/villages is better. EVERYTHING is better.
#13tiamat8917Posted 1/10/2011 4:52:29 PM
Don't forget the nudity meshes! Main reasons I wanted the pc version.
---
|h |e | n | t | a | i
My Anti-Drug. Gamertag - tiamat89 PSN - XxTiamatxX
#14SandalFuryPosted 1/10/2011 5:20:54 PM
I didn't say it was all bad. It was just mostly wapanese crap.
---
"It's snowy cuz it's the mountains, which are always snowy unless volcano"
#15IminyourclosetPosted 1/10/2011 5:24:27 PM
Well obviously the bulk are going to be rather crap. Most movies are crap, the point is that most people only take note of the ones that reach movie theatres and tv.
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#16SandalFuryPosted 1/10/2011 5:25:29 PM
"Thanks for that uninformed bit of bile"

Everything I mentioned was a real mod. And all those mentioned were, arguably, terrible. "Uninformed?" I'll not have you speak ill of my bile, sir or madame.
---
#17IminyourclosetPosted 1/10/2011 7:20:44 PM
I wasn't questioning that they were real mods, there are mods for anything, there are that many. I'm saying you downloaded a few poor quality ones and you're basing your whole opinion on those few. You had a bad experience with mods, but saying mods are bad for a game is 100% wrong, as there are dozens that undoubtedly improve the game, by anyone's standard, and several frankly amazing mods.
---
#1813u11etPosted 1/10/2011 7:22:22 PM
Buy an 800 dollar pc and never worry about buying another console! Luckily, I have both.
---
Energizer bunny arrested. Charged with battery.
#19Jedi454Posted 1/10/2011 7:25:05 PM
I have both too.
---
+~+~+~+Waiting for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.+~+~+~+
#20SandalFuryPosted 1/10/2011 7:29:12 PM
Actually, I never downloaded any mods. I'm not a part of the PC gaming master race. I've seen youtube videos of the mods, and yes, some of them are absolutely astounding. But seriously, that dual-wield mod pissed me right off.
---