Map of Skyrim!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: metalhead2061

metalhead2061
5 years ago#21

As for the map size, didn't Arena use the ENTIRE province? I'm not sure about Daggerfall, I never played either.

Arena used the entire continent, but it was all randomly generated so there was no distinguishable characteristics between the provinces.
I mastered this post.

User Info: Ki_cat_

Ki_cat_
5 years ago#22
By pure numbers Oblivion is bigger but it's also very empty...Traveling from Imperial City to Layawiin (sp) will result in a few minor encounters, grass, trees....More grass...Uhh...Nothing interesting is coming to mind.
People are afraid of what they don't understand.

User Info: rocketman69

rocketman69
5 years ago#23
Idk it looks pretty big to me.
"Here I sit, even safer Someone stole the toilet paper The phone is ringing and I cannot linger So look out butt, here comes my finger."

User Info: LexingtonSt33L-

LexingtonSt33L-
5 years ago#24
Yeah id rather have a smaller map with more detail than a f***n continent of the same copied and pasted wolves and grass. It looks like now we'll have copied and pasted mountains....yaaaaaay.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived