Anyone think the bosmer fan of grand champ in oblivs is annoyin and shant return

#1alexmercer17Posted 1/11/2011 12:14:18 PM
I just wanna know i kept killin him on accident in battle.
---
"remind me not to shake hands with them heh heh, get it cuz their hands are too big?" eddie riggs, brutal legend
#2jroriginalPosted 1/11/2011 12:15:33 PM
You only killed him by accident?
#3I have no namePosted 1/11/2011 12:18:20 PM
An elder scrolls game without an annoying wood elf? impossible.
#4DarthAlexandusPosted 1/11/2011 12:19:57 PM
Well, this Is 200 years after the Annoying Fan had his reign of terror across cyrodile...so unless he happens to be an annoying immortal as well, I doubt he'll make an appearance.

Man'qi the Liar on the other hand...I'd be surprised if he isnt in Skyrim, in one form or another haha.
#5alexmercer17(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2011 7:29:06 AM
@jj: I let him follow me and i went against law alot and resisted arrest every time and the noob elf was standin right nxt 2 me and kept slashin him and kilin him and looted him every time. He was stupid and annoyin so ya i kept killin him on accident but then last time i killed him was wen i thought hes gettin annoyin so i killed him on purpose, looted him all the way, drank elf alcahol and said hahaha.
---
"remind me not to shake hands with them heh heh, get it cuz their hands are too big?" eddie riggs, brutal legend
#6KliamgroqPosted 1/12/2011 8:22:02 AM
elves live for 1000 years, so i can imagine he might be there.

source? the real barenziah. ... ... Shut up!
---
"When i'm on the ps3 internet browser can my friends see what website i'm on?" - Cloin.
PSN Id: Kliamgroqq