Anyone think the bosmer fan of grand champ in oblivs is annoyin and shant return

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Anyone think the bosmer fan of grand champ in oblivs is annoyin and shant return
4 years ago#1
I just wanna know i kept killin him on accident in battle.
---
"remind me not to shake hands with them heh heh, get it cuz their hands are too big?" eddie riggs, brutal legend
4 years ago#2
You only killed him by accident?
4 years ago#3
An elder scrolls game without an annoying wood elf? impossible.
4 years ago#4
Well, this Is 200 years after the Annoying Fan had his reign of terror across cyrodile...so unless he happens to be an annoying immortal as well, I doubt he'll make an appearance.

Man'qi the Liar on the other hand...I'd be surprised if he isnt in Skyrim, in one form or another haha.
4 years ago#5
@jj: I let him follow me and i went against law alot and resisted arrest every time and the noob elf was standin right nxt 2 me and kept slashin him and kilin him and looted him every time. He was stupid and annoyin so ya i kept killin him on accident but then last time i killed him was wen i thought hes gettin annoyin so i killed him on purpose, looted him all the way, drank elf alcahol and said hahaha.
---
"remind me not to shake hands with them heh heh, get it cuz their hands are too big?" eddie riggs, brutal legend
4 years ago#6
elves live for 1000 years, so i can imagine he might be there.

source? the real barenziah. ... ... Shut up!
---
"When i'm on the ps3 internet browser can my friends see what website i'm on?" - Cloin.
PSN Id: Kliamgroqq
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Anyone think the bosmer fan of grand champ in oblivs is annoyin and shant return

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived