about bows...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: delta873

delta873
5 years ago#1
will it be one shot kill in the face typa thing since its supposed to take longer to draw back the bow? i plan on bein a summon/archer but i might have to reconsider cuz it seems it just wont work out...
he broke her heart.....she broke his xbox. who do you think cried more?

User Info: twilitlink33

twilitlink33
5 years ago#2
They said it dominates ranged combat, and that while sneaking you can get one hit kills. Maybe it said while not sneaking, too. I'm not sure.

I just know that it's going to be much more powerful.

User Info: Knighted Dragon

Knighted Dragon
5 years ago#3
I hope bows are better, they were fun to use, but without a strong poison bows were pretty weak in Oblivion.
Laus Deo
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2492/gyenyame.jpg

User Info: Python_2k9

Python_2k9
5 years ago#4
Why is it that everyone seems to have problems with bows? I have no problem killing anything with my bow. It takes patience, and stealth.
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, SWAT 4 (Old, but awesome), Oblivion, Black Ops, and Fallout 1&2
GT: Python2k10. Feel free to hit me up. :P

User Info: Antonok

Antonok
5 years ago#5
My biggest problem with the bows was that no matter how good my sneak skill was it seemed as soon as you fired an arrow everything within a 1 mile radius knew exactly where I was at. It didn't even matter if I had invisability or anything. They really should add in to where foliage can give you cover, I like being a sniper it was just near impossable.

User Info: Python_2k9

Python_2k9
5 years ago#6

My biggest problem with the bows was that no matter how good my sneak skill was it seemed as soon as you fired an arrow everything within a 1 mile radius knew exactly where I was at. It didn't even matter if I had invisability or anything. They really should add in to where foliage can give you cover, I like being a sniper it was just near impossable.

Oh. Yeah, that'd be awesome.
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, SWAT 4 (Old, but awesome), Oblivion, Black Ops, and Fallout 1&2
GT: Python2k10. Feel free to hit me up. :P

User Info: Ace6706

Ace6706
5 years ago#7

The higher level you reach as a marksman the more ridiculous amount of arrows it takes to kill someone in oblivion. It seems like they've really improved this which means I can be an awesome archer again!

User Info: Rawe

Rawe
5 years ago#8
No, it doesn't. I'm going through Oblivion right now playing Archer/Assassin, haven't exploited the game yet (except for duping poisons). 1 Shot from my bow with a poison is instant death, I'm currently level 40. My Marksman is only level 63. Could give my build if anyone wants..
Owner of PS3 - Wii - 360 - PSP

User Info: Ace6706

Ace6706
5 years ago#9
difficultly level?

User Info: Rawe

Rawe
5 years ago#10
Normal.
Owner of PS3 - Wii - 360 - PSP

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived