Stealh Arrows would be awesome

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Stealh Arrows would be awesome

User Info: MJ_Max

MJ_Max
5 years ago#11
Are you referring to Thieves Arsenal TC?

User Info: themagicpainman

themagicpainman
5 years ago#12
As awesome as these ideas would be, don't forget they have to balance Stealth builds with combat, ranged fighting, and magic. So unless they add all sorts of neat-o features to those two styles as well, they probably won't do more than 1 or 2 distraction-type items. They don't want one build to look infinitely superior to the others I would hope.
Greetings and Bienvenue!

User Info: The_87_Reaper

The_87_Reaper
5 years ago#13
If it's not seen, aren't they all stealth arrows?
The future does not exist, because by the the time you're there it's already the present.
Dr. Richard Epear - May 1st 2009

User Info: Python_2k9

Python_2k9
5 years ago#14

Nailing a Bandit on the back of the head with a rock so he comes and investigates then stealth killing him would be awesome.

That reminds me of Farcry. I'd wrap a vine whip thing on a tree, peg a mercenary with a rock, hide, and watch him waltz into the trap.
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, SWAT 4 (Old, but awesome), Oblivion, Black Ops, and Fallout 1&2
GT: Python2k10. Feel free to hit me up. :P

User Info: TheMarkyH

TheMarkyH
5 years ago#15
themagicpainman: Killin' everyone is killin' everyone. Combat needs more depth, but I think most people opt for the fighter class in RPGs for an excuse to not have to think, strategize and plan ahead. Some people just like to hack-n-slash, and combat-specific characters should sate that desire.

User Info: Python_2k9

Python_2k9
5 years ago#16

I like how this topic is just one big reference.

A Thief reference, perhaps?
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, SWAT 4 (Old, but awesome), Oblivion, Black Ops, and Fallout 1&2
GT: Python2k10. Feel free to hit me up. :P
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Stealh Arrows would be awesome

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived