One thing I loved about Oblivion

#1builder111Posted 1/12/2011 4:31:36 PM
Was getting my acrobatics and athletics above 100, and just road-runnering around and jumping on top of building. It made traveling fun. I would like to see this again, it would be a nice change of pace from the slow travel of the more recent Fallout games.
#2Dragonknight85Posted 1/13/2011 10:51:00 PM
Did you really jump that high with 100 acrobatics?
---
XBL GT:xLegendaryOmega
Official Mudcrab Bodyguard of the Skyrim Board
#3kufastaPosted 1/13/2011 11:00:27 PM
if you did the on glitch, if I remember correctly, You could make it go as high as you want it to be, but once you got to around 500 you would get hurt when you landed haha
#4Tom___DPosted 1/14/2011 2:27:06 AM
Don't forget jumping across the surface of water, I always thought that was a cool thing to be able to do.
#5onionsunleashedPosted 1/14/2011 2:32:31 AM
acrobatics never was one of my favorites
#6Hyrule_kidlinkPosted 1/14/2011 2:52:19 AM
Its a good skill, you could raise your level rather quickly by just jumping. Also, I hope they fix the jumping animation whil'st in the third person perspective as I feel it could only improve the skill of Acrobatics. It would make the reward for leveling it much more fulfilling with a stylish looking leap instead of a robotic shoulder shrug.
---
*By The Nine Divine* Balance Of Opposites
XBL: ISpartanIII
#7NuclearBoyPosted 1/14/2011 3:24:44 AM

It would make the reward for leveling it much more fulfilling with a stylish looking leap instead of a robotic shoulder shrug.

Hah. True that son. Yeah I CE'd the hell out of my legs so I ran like the dickens and leaped buildings. It did make traveling fun, on account I had to make my own special restore health spell for when I landed. .
---
Jokester, Revenant, Juggernaut Guitar Freak, Turtle Hater, Death Dealer.
"I make time just like my money - without trying."
#8bestatfallinPosted 1/14/2011 8:39:25 AM
i did that more in Morrowind, i remember i could stand on the hills and jump over Balmora. it eventually got to the point that when traveling i couldn't really jump because i was never sure of where i would land, I.E. out in the ocean, or in some lava
#9I have no namePosted 1/14/2011 9:04:32 AM
Did you really jump that high with 100 acrobatics?

Forget acrobatics, with like 50 restoration you can make a skill to fortify acrobatics 100 points for 5 seconds and cast that before each jump. If you stack three spells like that it's easy to get on top of a cathedral