One thing I loved about Oblivion

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. One thing I loved about Oblivion

User Info: builder111

builder111
5 years ago#1
Was getting my acrobatics and athletics above 100, and just road-runnering around and jumping on top of building. It made traveling fun. I would like to see this again, it would be a nice change of pace from the slow travel of the more recent Fallout games.

User Info: Dragonknight85

Dragonknight85
5 years ago#2
Did you really jump that high with 100 acrobatics?
XBL GT:xLegendaryOmega
Official Mudcrab Bodyguard of the Skyrim Board

User Info: kufasta

kufasta
5 years ago#3
if you did the on glitch, if I remember correctly, You could make it go as high as you want it to be, but once you got to around 500 you would get hurt when you landed haha

User Info: Tom___D

Tom___D
5 years ago#4
Don't forget jumping across the surface of water, I always thought that was a cool thing to be able to do.

User Info: onionsunleashed

onionsunleashed
5 years ago#5
acrobatics never was one of my favorites

User Info: Hyrule_kidlink

Hyrule_kidlink
5 years ago#6
Its a good skill, you could raise your level rather quickly by just jumping. Also, I hope they fix the jumping animation whil'st in the third person perspective as I feel it could only improve the skill of Acrobatics. It would make the reward for leveling it much more fulfilling with a stylish looking leap instead of a robotic shoulder shrug.
*By The Nine Divine* Balance Of Opposites
XBL: ISpartanIII

User Info: NuclearBoy

NuclearBoy
5 years ago#7

It would make the reward for leveling it much more fulfilling with a stylish looking leap instead of a robotic shoulder shrug.

Hah. True that son. Yeah I CE'd the hell out of my legs so I ran like the dickens and leaped buildings. It did make traveling fun, on account I had to make my own special restore health spell for when I landed. .
Jokester, Revenant, Juggernaut Guitar Freak, Turtle Hater, Death Dealer.
"I make time just like my money - without trying."

User Info: bestatfallin

bestatfallin
5 years ago#8
i did that more in Morrowind, i remember i could stand on the hills and jump over Balmora. it eventually got to the point that when traveling i couldn't really jump because i was never sure of where i would land, I.E. out in the ocean, or in some lava

User Info: I have no name

I have no name
5 years ago#9
Did you really jump that high with 100 acrobatics?

Forget acrobatics, with like 50 restoration you can make a skill to fortify acrobatics 100 points for 5 seconds and cast that before each jump. If you stack three spells like that it's easy to get on top of a cathedral
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. One thing I loved about Oblivion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived