Interview with the Toddmeister

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Interview with the Toddmeister

User Info: andyt876

andyt876
5 years ago#1
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/01/13/road-to-skyrim-the-todd-howard-interview.aspx
^ Post of The Day ^

User Info: AndyKennedy

AndyKennedy
5 years ago#2
I emailed Todd and asked him to remove the fast travel button, and he basically agreed with me.
Don't trust the skull.

User Info: ZarnonElchris

ZarnonElchris
5 years ago#3
That's weird, because I asked him to leave it in, and he basically agreed with me.

User Info: JToews19

JToews19
5 years ago#4
And when I said it made no difference if it was in or out, he agreed with me.

User Info: ramrod24xxx

ramrod24xxx
5 years ago#5
Can't watch. Is there any good info?
Official Champion of Crabdom
GT: LATAZ BILLYMAYS PSN: Slave_Ship

User Info: thedarklordx3

thedarklordx3
5 years ago#6
and when i emailed him he said to go **** myself
Blast'd kids and their posts that only say "Sig'd"! You can't sig "Sig'd"! -grand_maester

User Info: zX_Haloman_Xz

zX_Haloman_Xz
5 years ago#7
What are the chances of that?

I sent an E-Mail as well and I asked him to add in a skill tree built around taking advantage of the children in the game. At first he was disgusted, but when I continued and said that a Tentacle summon do the "work" for you he basically agreed with me.

Thank me for the new Summon, guys.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Touhouman
GT: zX_Haloman_Xz

User Info: DeadlySmurf

DeadlySmurf
5 years ago#8
I really love how Todd Howard and the Elder Scrolls team make Peter Molyneaux and Lionhead Studios look like a gigantic pile of baboon feces.
Some people are like slinkys, not at all useful but you can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.

User Info: RavensRules69

RavensRules69
5 years ago#9
"I really love how Todd Howard and the Elder Scrolls team make Peter Molyneaux and Lionhead Studios look like a gigantic pile of baboon feces."

Actually, Molyneaux and Lionhead do that themselves; Todd & Beth just make it glaringly obvious.

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)." -Eddie Izzard

User Info: JDGFootman1234

JDGFootman1234
5 years ago#10
He really impressed me with those GI interviews. He really seems to "get it" when it comes to gaming. I wish him the best.
I suppose you could never explain to the most ingenious mollusk that such a creature as a whale existed-Emerson
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Interview with the Toddmeister

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived