How do you think armor will be handled?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How do you think armor will be handled?
4 years ago#11
I doubt theyll do it FO3 style because then enchantments would suck. Youre killing off 5 enchantment slots Oblivion style and 7 Morrowind style.
---
I like tacos more than burritos.
I'm going to eat a taco then a burrito. Get it right people...
4 years ago#12
I can't think of any reason they'd change the armor system; I haven't heard anybody complain about having individual pieces, so I think they'll stick with that.

---
"Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)." -Eddie Izzard
4 years ago#13
From everything I have heard about this game they are not making it dumbed down, I expect a deeper experience then Oblivion or Morrowind.
4 years ago#14
I'm just hoping that if they do armor like Morrowind, the armor pieces can mix and match and still look less like a patchwork job.
---
Being "Cerberus Material" just means they passed high-school chemistry without killing everyone involved.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How do you think armor will be handled?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived