200 years...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: madninjaskillzz

madninjaskillzz
5 years ago#1
So considering the technology present in TES: IV guns are not that out of place.

I am curious, did you people get the same amount of butthurt when they put guns in Fable 2? Because last time I checked, guns made that game a lot better.

In fact, guns make everything better. Take Sucker Punch for instance.

So eat it.
www.abovetheignorance.org
Ke$ha is pretty much my dream woman. My dirtiest thought? Giving her a spongebath.

User Info: Slakoa

Slakoa
5 years ago#2
It might indeed make the game more fun, but I dont think it would fit in the ES world. And I definitely dont want this game to be like fable...
That...was the...second worst throw...of all time. -Agent Washington.

User Info: kevindrosario2

kevindrosario2
5 years ago#3
Guns make trolling better too.
A new study shows that by 2025, American children will be too obese to ride hover boards.

User Info: FishmastaReborn

FishmastaReborn
5 years ago#4
Obvious troll is obvious
XBLGT: xTMFx Fishmasta

User Info: themagicpainman

themagicpainman
5 years ago#5
Hm... This thread could be interesting...

*Opens thread and reads OP*

http://undergroundcoders.com/forums/uploads/1275200534/gallery_1_3_57968.jpg
Greetings and Bienvenue!

madninjaskillzz
5 years ago#6
Obvious troll wants to use long range weaponry without them sucking. Obvious troll wants a brace of flintlock pistols to shoot a dragon in the face with.
Ke$ha is pretty much my dream woman. My dirtiest thought? Giving her a spongebath.

madninjaskillzz
5 years ago#7
In 200 years you really don't think there would be a natural evolution in combat? Necessity is the mother of invention and from the sounds of it people have a need to shoot each other in the face with something a little better than chicken feathers taped to the end of a stick. Arrows are goddamn stupid.

User Info: JINJ0

JINJ0
5 years ago#8
You have melee weapons for melee combat, magic for heavy ranged combat, and arrows for stealthy ranged combat.

In a world where everyone can harness the magical energy which binds all matter and weaponize it, gunfire is an unnecessary and impractical substitute.
../--~~,~~--,:~|
JINJO!!!.........\O_/_O_,/:::::|....

User Info: I have no name

I have no name
5 years ago#9
Necessity is the mother of invention. Nobody needs guns when you can walk down to the local mages guild, pay 100 bucks and learn a spell that will burn your enemy alive, electrocute him or summon a demon from Oblivion to devour his soul.

madninjaskillzz
5 years ago#10
By your logic chicken feathers taped to a stick would be asinine as well. I'd imagine at some point they'd want ballistics that work.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived