If all of the different races turned hostile towards eachother...

#1WulfBlazerPosted 1/14/2011 8:53:58 AM
...which race would be the last standing? I assume the Nords would win Skyrim, but who would win the entire continent?
---
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.
#2ronnetPosted 1/14/2011 8:58:46 AM

If they all go at each other then I think the Argonians or the Woodelves would win. The argonians because they already own two provinces so they've got s good starting position. And the woodelves because they would sneak around until the other races have butchered each other and then they would kill those who remain.

But in terms of the lore I think the elves are going to retake tamriel, the aldmeri dominion is back and the imperials and nords are fighting among themselves.

#3Sniping_TurtlePosted 1/14/2011 8:59:19 AM
In the end, no one would win....

But seriously, a Heavy Armored, sneaky Breton would win >_>

Tanking, Magic Resist and Sneak Crits all over the place.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#4rivve_Posted 1/14/2011 9:38:56 AM
inb4 return of the Dwemer conquering all of Tamriel
---
M'aiq is my lover. :3
#5right side thiefPosted 1/14/2011 9:48:03 AM
Fargoth's whining would annoy his most of his enemies into fleeing and Gaenor and the adoring fan would kill the rest to claim victory.
---
Let's bring back the dinosaurs, they only kill the slow and the stupid.
#6KliamgroqPosted 1/14/2011 10:00:53 AM
it all depends on whoever has the dragonborn on their side.

also, there is a book that details how the khajiit butchered the wood elves. maybe the slave races would team up at first, but cultural differences causes a rupture, and they go to war once again. as much as i love the khajiit, i have to say the argonians have the upper hand in this situation, with their poison and disease immunity. and water breathing. but the khajiit would put up a helluva fight with guerrilla tactics, taking advantage of their nighteye.

but if all races were against eachother, the redguards and orcs would cripple themselves, while the argonians took southern/eastern tamriel. if the redguards and orcs didn't team up, the argonians would take them all. but if they did, the humans and cursed elves would mutilate the argonians.
---
"When i'm on the ps3 internet browser can my friends see what website i'm on?" - Cloin.
PSN Id: Kliamgroqq
#7ZwiegPosted 1/14/2011 10:01:04 AM
MudCrabs for the win!!!!!

Lol but seriously I love Bosmer
---
Gamertag-Zwieg
Email-zwieg (at) live.com