Werwolves vs. Vampires

#1CavScout7thPosted 1/17/2011 12:30:17 AM
This would be cool since both are in the game...you could become one and fight the other faction for control of the Underworld...and at night, like Twilight time or something.
---
Emperor of all Mudcrabs. Wielder of SoulStorm the WarHammer!
The Terror Of Crabdom is not Cav...it's what he commands.- Plato, circa 12 b.c.
#2linktwoPosted 1/17/2011 8:56:26 AM
i hope so

greetings cav
---
Argonian: General of the mudcrab Crusaders Equipped:Starwolf ,Barkbite, full Ebony plate
Dovahkiin, our king, who'll dawn with fire! 11-11-11(My GT is Linktwo)
#3VampLordAdamaruPosted 1/17/2011 8:57:34 AM
This would be cool since both are in the game...you could become one and fight the other faction for control of the Underworld...and at night, like Twilight time or something.

*Facepalms.* God damnit... -.-xx
---
There are no stupid questions... There are, however, a LOT of stupid people...
(Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub) FEAR MY SPORK!!
#4TheBonsaiSlayaPosted 1/17/2011 8:58:02 AM
Bump
---
Yeah but Fable is Peter Molyneaux's baby. Albeit a highly disabled sort of alien mutant baby but a baby nonetheless. But I have faith in Bethesda.-jroriginal
#5linktwoPosted 1/17/2011 9:08:41 AM

*Facepalms.* God damnit... -.-xx

i dont think he meant like those crappy movies.
---
Argonian: General of the mudcrab Crusaders Equipped:Starwolf ,Barkbite, full Ebony plate
Dovahkiin, our king, who'll dawn with fire! 11-11-11(My GT is Linktwo)
#6JosephDMcDanielPosted 1/17/2011 9:26:01 AM
He didn't mean those movies. You can tell by the context in which he used the word Twilight... which was a word I absolutely loved until those stupid books and movies came along to ruin such a wonderful term.

There's a topic like this only a few pages back. >.> Guess i'll just repost what I put there...:

A clan (or a few) for each of the respective creatures would be good. I don't understand why they have to always be enemies... often, in the past, they've been on the same side against humans. Why not have them be allies? Or maybe neutral to one another, but warring amongst their own races for power?

Vampires V.S. Werewolves is just overplayed now. =/

---
Estelle: They're... bouncing... Judith: What are you looking at?
Estelle: I wish I could bounce...
#7NoVATSinmyCODPosted 1/17/2011 9:33:11 AM
I don't think they would be allies as werewolves have been played out to be more of a rage affiliated and strong type to view themselves as "all powerful". (They tend to have clans aswell)
And vampires have been played out in elder scrolls as ones who hide in the shadows and use there surroundings to there advantage.

There two different races who share no common goals it's like saying wasp and ants would become allies against bees.
#8Exiled_OverseerPosted 1/17/2011 9:48:54 AM
That was a very punny opening post.
---
Timesplitters 4 needs our help! Sign the petition and DEMAND TS4! http://www.petitiononline.com/TS4tcbd1/petition.html
#9JosephDMcDanielPosted 1/17/2011 10:02:18 AM
@NoVATSinmyCOD

That isn't entirely true. In Morrowind, there were 3 Vampire clans that differed greatly in their vampiric philosophy. One valued stealth as the true vampiric way, one brute strength and crazed frenzied berserker-like fighting (much like you described the stereotypical werewolf), and one that valued knowledge and mastery of magick above all.
I'm not sure how they'd use Hircine, as werewolves are his hounds...

Also, I said if they weren't going to be allies (which is understandable given the lore of TES), they could be neutral to one another or, as i've heard others suggest, rivals but not direct enemies seeking the obliteration of the other.
---
Estelle: They're... bouncing... Judith: What are you looking at?
Estelle: I wish I could bounce...