The graphics worry me.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. The graphics worry me.
4 years ago#11
uhhh yes you can you can use ventrillo, team speak, skype ect

They play on consoles, and not everyone has their console and PC going to the same television like I do.
---
Breathe easy, friend.
Let not bitter fruit sour your breath.
4 years ago#12

I get your point. The improvements look to good to be true without other features to suffer but i trust Bethersda. They are excelent devs and already used to work on 360 hardware.

4 years ago#13
I think this was discussed on another thread, and someone made a good point: the new engine is more advanced, and thus more efficient. It will get the most out of the xbox's capabilities without compromising quality for performance. I wouldn't be too worried about that, unless you found Oblivion's lag unbearable.
4 years ago#14
Game IInformer overhyped the game like they always do. I seriously doubt it's going to as good looking and the draw the distances as described in the article.
---
Loving life interested me so, that I dared to knock at the door of the cosmos!
4 years ago#15
^I haven't read the game informer article. I'm only going by some of the screenshots I've seen.
---
People who want another SW Battlefront: 162
"I killed you Mr Anderson I watched you die. With a certain satisfaction I might add."
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. The graphics worry me.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived