Will there be ridable dragons?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Will there be ridable dragons?

User Info: masterexplosive

masterexplosive
5 years ago#1
Topic
Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.

User Info: Necro_Slain

Necro_Slain
5 years ago#2
Is dragon code for hooker? If so, maybe?
Number of people who think I'm awesome: 22

User Info: Bla126

Bla126
5 years ago#3
Yes, you can also play as one.

User Info: james605

james605
5 years ago#4
i hope there is

User Info: themagicpainman

themagicpainman
5 years ago#5
Bethesda's been keeping there mouths shut about mounts, even when asked specifically about them (Including dragons and mammoths)... Makes you wonder.
Greetings and Bienvenue!

User Info: Reiko00

Reiko00
5 years ago#6
If not in the original game, I'm positive that someone will make a mod for it for the PC players.
Probe 80 minerals, Nexus 1200 minerals, entire ground force 160,000... finding out your on an island... Priceless...

User Info: NCsmallCHILDS

NCsmallCHILDS
5 years ago#7

A Davahkiin riding a dragon is like Yoda Riding Count Dooku, comical yet so out of place.

User Info: NCsmallCHILDS

NCsmallCHILDS
5 years ago#8

NCsmallCHILDS posted...

A Davahkiin riding a dragon is like Yoda Riding Count Dooku, comical yet so out of place.

Dragons are your MAIN enemy is what I'm saying. Your player is a dragon slayer for god sakes. but you can use them for combat with the right dragon shout :)

User Info: Hypernekidninja

Hypernekidninja
5 years ago#9
Actually you're a Dragonborn. Meaning you're a special person with an intimate connection with dragons, you can speak to them. So a mount isn't out of the realm of possibility.
Goldaline, my dear, We will fold and freeze together. Far away from here. There is sun and spring and green forever.

User Info: bestatfallin

bestatfallin
5 years ago#10
yoda riding count dooku. cheese and rice man, hilarious. it'd be cool if mounts were summonable, even if its just like whistling for them, not a spell
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Will there be ridable dragons?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived