Anyone else think this is going to be more than one disk?

#31tuchPosted 1/31/2011 1:39:40 PM
Previous posters were comparing this game to the likes of ME2, where you in fact still have to switch disks even if both installed. And im not talking about crappy DLC expansion disks, im talking about if the ACTUAL game is two disks (like ME2), then you will still have to switch anyways.

I know what they were comparing it to and I know how ME2 works. SI is a major expansion and is roughly 1/3 the size of Oblivion or about the size of a whole other game. Yet you don't have to constantly swap disks every time you want to go there and back. As I said earlier, if Skyrim comes on two disks it will work just like like this. Install the content from disk 2 then play via disk 1.
---
"Wrong again, idiot." ~ Prof. Farnsworth
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6963/profer0.gif
#32SomboSteelPosted 1/31/2011 1:43:19 PM
I get what you saying, but my point is that you are talking EXPANSIONS (DLC, etc) being on two disks and im talking about the ACTUAL GAME being on two disks. Thats where the difference is, and its a big one.
---
GT: Sombo
#33PAL360Posted 1/31/2011 2:12:12 PM

I hope so. I dont want this game to be held down because of DVDs limited space. There should be 2 disks for 360 version. One should be installed and the other one should be used to run the game.

#34tuchPosted 1/31/2011 2:44:32 PM
I get what you saying, but my point is that you are talking EXPANSIONS (DLC, etc) being on two disks and im talking about the ACTUAL GAME being on two disks. Thats where the difference is, and its a big one.

There is no difference but it's pretty clear you don't get what I'm saying so I'm dropping this conversation.
---
"Wrong again, idiot." ~ Prof. Farnsworth
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6963/profer0.gif
#35BoundedEightPosted 1/31/2011 3:07:31 PM
I would love if games like this were PS3 exclusive. It would be amazing to see what bethesda could do with 5 years, and 25Gb of space
#36sanetuaryPosted 1/31/2011 3:44:09 PM

are you being dense on purpose?

clearly he is talking about having one disc with mandatory installation and another that you keep in the console. It's not that hard to understand.
---
^ serious post