Faction Houses should return!

#1BigBoss2021Posted 1/30/2011 11:57:47 PM
By houses i mean like Morrowind's Telvanni, Redoran, and Hlaalu. Those were soooo awesome. I loved ranking up in the houses. Especially once you get to build your own little outpost. Also, they could do a lot with those now. Like, have missions to go get an item that other house members are after as well, pitting you against them. Also, your little outpost could be attacked by opposing house members every now and again, and you'd have to defend it, and counter attack or whatever. Stuff like that just sounds so amazing.
---
))<>((
#2TheeKingOsirisPosted 1/31/2011 12:01:59 AM
With a civil war about to go off too. Yeah noble factions would be great. I'd love to have to take out rival factions by wacking key people in their house..
---
"Kill yourself, save the world."
#3tenderIoinPosted 1/31/2011 3:56:49 AM
Well I don't remember reading anything about Nords having political houses like that, but I suppose its possible.
We just need more guilds in general
---
http://i53.tinypic.com/2eyv2fs.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/334jls1.jpg
#4th3warr1orPosted 1/31/2011 5:40:24 AM
Nords might have like... different "Chieftains."
---
MARVEL supporter for life.
Thor is more powerful than Sentry. GET. OVER. IT.
#5TheeKingOsirisPosted 1/31/2011 6:30:55 AM
Calling out different thanes to fight in a arena type setting would be cool. Like if you wanted his job, you had to challenge him and best him in a duel.
---
"Kill yourself, save the world."
#6VasDeferensPosted 1/31/2011 10:36:55 AM
Strongholds too ! Yes, Oblivion had some houses, but I liked the way the MW houses grew from being a patch on the ground and had different development stages.
---
There are no refunds for this item.
#7ultimagameboyPosted 1/31/2011 11:36:05 AM
Great Nordic tribes (basically Houses) sound like a very good thing, several different ones all with different morals, beliefs, opinions/positions on the civil war etc . . . and you would have the ability to either make or break them . . . mwuhahahahahaha!
---
"All of the water in Hyrule passes under King Zora's balls" - Nauticus89