"Enemies wont immediately attack you"

#1QuikSilver989Posted 1/31/2011 9:15:48 AM
I remember that quote from the GI article and when i read it, i was relieved. I like the "wild west" feeling it adds to a game (like New Vegas or the new Bioshock (Infinite?)) Wher you dont kno if the group around you are friendly or not or may turn hostile at the wrong thing.
---
whats an std is that like steroids - number
#2TheBonsaiSlayaPosted 1/31/2011 9:17:37 AM
Archer standoff
---
THE TROLL COUNT: 12
There are a lot of trolls... if you think you've found one, tell me!
#3IminyourclosetPosted 1/31/2011 9:29:27 AM
It was mentioned recently in reference to encountering a Giant walking along a road.

It's a bit more realistic. Animals in the wild don't enter 'Fight or Flight' mode every time a human comes within 100 feet.
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#4FBlade24Posted 1/31/2011 10:08:13 AM
Animals in the wild don't enter 'Fight or Flight' mode every time a human comes within 100 feet.

great maybe I can make it to the master archery trainer without her getting eaten this time around.
---
- Da Blade
#5nahzooPosted 1/31/2011 11:40:36 AM
I can imagine going up to a group of seals or walruses and them being all like "chill bro" but then I go up to their babies and they're all like "ARFARFGLUBFARFBLUB!!!1!!!" and then I'm all like "Duel wielding clubs and slow time Dragon Shout!" and I go sell their meat for a sweet hat with -100 disposition from PETA members.
#6niioPosted 1/31/2011 11:43:05 AM
So now I can hunt deer without them going ape**** when they become visible? Or hunt wolves without them going ape**** on me? Sweet...
---
Real Life has bad lag. It took Jesus 3 whole days to respawn. If that's not terrible lag I don't know what is.
#7VicViperMkIIIPosted 1/31/2011 11:46:59 AM
i would love realistic wild life.
deer should run away, wolfs should only attack in groups.
bears would only become hostile if u get too close.. etc etc.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/lFalconBeta
GT: FalconBeta PSN: VicViperMKIII
#8Sa1nt_401Posted 1/31/2011 12:03:42 PM
i like that concept...Especially if its something you know your not gonna beat....You can now just leisurely stroll by whistling.
---
GT:Dead SA1NT / PSN: SA1NT_401
Been sent to purgatory 21 times and counting....
#9blutoblutarskyXPosted 1/31/2011 1:17:41 PM
i think thats cool,

that they follow thier own "agendas" and if you get in the way they become hostile.

since they have "eating times" maybe a bear that doesn't eat in a few days would become more aggressive than one that just ate but you get too close to.

or a lone wolf wouldn't attack you, unless it hasn't eaten.

or an ogre just wounded from its recent battle with rosie o donnel would run from you.

it would be awesome if they could break it down to the enemies' motivations as well.
#10themagicpainmanPosted 1/31/2011 1:22:03 PM
Sabretoothed tigers actually sneak up and ambush you.

Bears don't chase you for very long so as not to waste precious energy.

Wolves rarely attack when alone, and are more shy. But in groups they act very organized and stealthy, also ambushing you.

I know not all of this will be in, but it'd be nice to see.
---
Greetings and Bienvenue!
Saying you want flintlocks automatically translates to "I hate The Elder Scrolls." - slothica