So i'm wondering, now theres children in here....

#21bestatfallinPosted 1/31/2011 12:47:44 PM
There's nothing funny about monchichi's.

had to google it, but daggum those things are bad, almost as bad as Teddy Rumpskin...

side note, all this talk of little people: what if the wood elves were like the pygmies in the 2nd Mummy movie? i think that would be pretty terrorfying
#22VampLordAdamaruPosted 1/31/2011 12:49:13 PM
Just lock those little bastards in the safe and leave them there... Permanently... >.>

Seriously, those things are creepy. (Of course, I also find dolls creepy as hell, thanks to watching Child's Play when I was like 5, and having a My Buddy...)
---
There are no stupid questions... There are, however, a LOT of stupid people...
(Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub) FEAR MY SPORK!!
#23VampLordAdamaruPosted 1/31/2011 12:50:44 PM
had to google it, but daggum those things are bad, almost as bad as Teddy Rumpskin...

Don't. F***ing. Dis. Teddy. Ruxpin. *Kicks with every word.*

Teddy Ruxpin was the f***ing s*** when I was a kid. One of the VERY few shows my elder sister and I could agree upon... >.>
---
#24Poundx2Posted 1/31/2011 12:51:45 PM

They gave TR his own show?

Really?

#25Herospree(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2011 12:52:42 PM
O.o" What on earth did i step into??
---
I rather watch you suffer in flames, dying in a slow painful death than to see your rotten hide breathe day in and day out.
#26bestatfallinPosted 1/31/2011 12:53:48 PM
yeah, i never knew he had a show. i just knew him as the demonically possesed bear that would read me bedtime stories about the different forms of torture and the nine circles of hell. worst part, the dogs chewed the fur off of his bottom lip, really hellish looking childs toy after that.
#27VampLordAdamaruPosted 1/31/2011 12:58:27 PM
Yep, and it was f***ing awesome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Teddy_Ruxpin

I <3'd The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin.

Hell, if I could find the entire series on DVD/Blu-Ray as a boxed set, I would have it in a heartbeat.
---
#28Reiko00Posted 1/31/2011 1:00:04 PM
I'll put my special Bosmer stomping boots on. They are made out of Argonian leather with Khajit fur lining.
---
"Guns? M'aiq has only heard of these things in fables, poorly written fables."
#29bestatfallinPosted 1/31/2011 1:01:14 PM
you must have some years on me vamp, or a much better memory. on topic, imagine they still zoomed in on the face in conversation, my view point would be from about their shoelaces.
#30Poundx2Posted 1/31/2011 1:02:17 PM

@Bestatfallin-

I agree, like they did with FO3.