The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Console Commands?

#1cadillacactorPosted 2/6/2011 3:02:20 PM
After seeing console commands be so successfully integrated into Two Worlds 2, do you think there's a possibility that we may see them put into this? It's early enough in the process not to be that huge of a thing to do, especially as it'll all be possible on the PC. Now that my laptop is showing its age I really should get games like this for Xbox, but I can't stand not having console commands or mods. If Bethesda would put them in I'd love it.

P.S. Before anybody gives the obligatory judgmental attitude about cheating in games, wait till you have a wife, two kids, and work 55 hours a week on top of completing a master's degree. I don't have time to grind or power level. I want to be quite godly in as little time as possible in my games, cheat codes included.

P.P.S. I could care less about achievements, so lets disable them if I cheat. Then the elitist achievement-snobs will be satisfied that I'm not screwing up their imagined glory for getting 1000/1000 gamer points.
---
"sry for bad enlish.im from de usa" - wwwgippal
#2MegagutsPosted 2/6/2011 3:03:41 PM

It's early enough in the process

Oh you know that they've been working on this game for 5 years right?
---
GT: ConfederateRokr
ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY QWOP INTO MORDOR!
#3RavensRules69Posted 2/6/2011 3:19:28 PM
Perhaps I'm displaying some ignorance here, but how would console commands be available in a 360 game?
---
"Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)." -Eddie Izzard
#4SokriasPosted 2/6/2011 3:28:56 PM

P.S. Before anybody gives the obligatory judgmental attitude about cheating in games, wait till you have a wife, two kids, and work 55 hours a week on top of completing a master's degree. I don't have time to grind or power level. I want to be quite godly in as little time as possible in my games, cheat codes included.

Then play a game that doesn't make you do that. The entire point of games like this is that you put in time and effort and get to be awesome thanks to that.

P.P.S. I could care less about achievements, so lets disable them if I cheat. Then the elitist achievement-snobs will be satisfied that I'm not screwing up their imagined glory for getting 1000/1000 gamer points.

That implies that you could indeed care less. Just pointing it out since I hate that mistake. A lot.
---
GamerTag: Sokrias.
Heart Gold FC: 2751 7275 1011.
#5IminyourclosetPosted 2/6/2011 3:34:06 PM
I could care less about achievements, so lets disable them if I cheat

I'm not sure why you would happily disable achievements, having previously said that you care about them.
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#6SandalFuryPosted 2/6/2011 5:59:04 PM
Then play a game that doesn't make you do that. The entire point of games like this is that you put in time and effort and get to be awesome thanks to that.

not sure if serious....
---
Your emotes disgust me.
#7TwinmoldPosted 2/6/2011 6:21:54 PM
I want to be quite godly in as little time as possible in my games, cheat codes included.

Sounds like you need a new hobby considering you're basically paying $60 to not play a game.
---
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained." - Mark Twain Live GT - Cpt Decaf
#8Seekcro2010Posted 2/6/2011 7:03:58 PM
Get the computer version if you want console commands.
---
Official Thieves Guild Head on the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim board.