Who is the most powerful daedric prince?

#21Orator1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2011 12:18:39 AM
There should be an es war on this topic. Please speak I will not speak anymore. This is a fans call
#22euklbPosted 2/12/2011 2:18:24 AM
Orator1

just stop talking you obviously dont have the game.
---
Who would win?
Batman with time to plan vs. Garrus after his calibrations.
#23rivve_Posted 2/12/2011 4:02:08 AM
I'm trying to understand if he's foreign and a tad slow, or if he's just a troll... :/
---
M'aiq is my lover. :3
#24SSulivan11Posted 2/12/2011 4:42:02 AM
There's no king. At least, there's no record of it, so saying there's a king is like saying there's another God that created the catholic God, or something stupid like that.

Prince is just a title referring to a deity. Azura is a female, but she's still a Daedric PRINCE, just because that's the title for them.

As for who's the most powerful, Dagon, Boethia, or Molag Bal fight over it. Four armed giants, giant crocodiles, etc.
---
I'm untouchable (you get it??)
#25AuspexAOPosted 2/12/2011 5:12:27 AM
I like to think of the Daedric Princes as being like the Warhammer 40k Chaos Gods. They each rule a realm of the "afterlife" (or whatever) and encompass different traits.
---
"I never saw a brute I hated so; He must be wicked to deserve such pain." -Robert Browning "Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came"
#26thanoswizardPosted 2/12/2011 5:53:15 AM
Is Alduin a daedra? If I had to guess then probably Hermeus Mora. I don't know if there is one that is the absolute strongest. Also do you think Mehrunes Dagon will be back in Skyrim?
---
gamertag: Thanatos1200
#27agentspoonPosted 2/12/2011 6:16:13 AM(edited)
At full power?

Jyygalag, he became so powerful all the other Princes feared him and used their combined powers to force him into becoming Sheogorath.

You dont get bum rushed by all the other princes for being the weakest.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#28Sniping_TurtlePosted 2/12/2011 8:32:51 AM
Yeah, as others stated, Jyggalag is possibly the strongest daedric prince of them all. I mean his power was feared so much by the other daedric princes, they had to come together and curse Jyggalag and turn him into Sheogorath.

I mean he had the tactical knowledge and organized army to possibly take out each prince one at a time, or maybe more, but not enough to stop them all at the same time.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#29akios88Posted 2/12/2011 2:35:25 PM(edited)
Is Alduin a daedra? If I had to guess then probably Hermeus Mora. I don't know if there is one that is the absolute strongest. Also do you think Mehrunes Dagon will be back in Skyrim?

Nope. Alduin is a Nord deity who's characteristics were merged with the Aldmer deity Auriel to form Akatosh, the Aedra. In other words, he's the Nord version of an Aedra.

Prince is just a title referring to a deity. Azura is a female, but she's still a Daedric PRINCE, just because that's the title for them.

Actually, no Daedra is female or male. They take whatever form they want when they want. Azura is just as male as Sheogorath, for instance, Azura just presents itself as female, whereas Sheogorath presents itself as male. Peryite, for instance, is not really a dragon, he's a Daedra prince. They defaulted to the title prince or lord because of this.
---
GT: TrustXBetrayal
#30gamefrenzy123Posted 2/12/2011 3:25:46 PM
I agree with those who say Jyggalag, for the same reasons stated already. For the other princes to curse his mind due to them fearing him, his must have been a massive threat.
---
GT:Xi C0R3Y Xi o is a zero e is a 3
Brawl FC:3866 7719 2433