Vampires and Werewolves in Skyrim

#1thanoswizardPosted 2/14/2011 12:28:41 PM
Just sitting at work counting the days to Nov. 11th and I thought of something. Since Morrowind had werewolves and Oblivion had vampires, then in Skyrim they should go to war with each other. I'm not talking about some lame twilight war where one from each side loves the same woman, I'm talking about a full-on genocide war where each side is trying to obliterate the other. If its not part of the game then maybe it could be DLC.
---
gamertag: Thanatos1200
#2kingcodebraPosted 2/14/2011 12:31:52 PM
Sounds like a GTA:SA code...

I, personally, will pass.
#3themagicpainmanPosted 2/14/2011 12:33:05 PM
That'd be a cool DLC, definitely. Not part of the main game though.
---
Greetings and Bienvenue!
Saying you want flintlocks automatically translates to "I hate The Elder Scrolls." - slothica
#4EmoMudcrabPosted 2/14/2011 12:42:10 PM

Or you could have a much better game and just hunt down the other side in a role play sort of genocide....

#5metalicelvisPosted 2/14/2011 1:55:32 PM

It would be nice if they were both like a guild, but a secret guild like the dark brotherhood. You choose your side andyou let them turn you to which ever sideand complete quests like the oblivion guild quests were you try to take eachother out. That'd be awesome.

#6scorpeusPosted 2/14/2011 2:28:33 PM
They had vampires in Morrowind to (plus the werewolves in Solstheim / Bloodmoon expansion). As I recall, Morrowind also had three differenct vampire guilds too.

The vampire v. werewolf war idea has been used and abused for a while, and if Bethesda really wants something of the, I'm sure they of all people could figure something a lot more original out.

I would really like to see vampires and werewolves both in Skyrim, but I think that the "war" should be set aside for the awesomeness of the upcoming dragons. That's where the game really is.
---
Mess with the Best, die like the Rest
~D. Nukem
#7Seekcro2010Posted 2/14/2011 2:34:26 PM
My pants are awesome!
---
Official Thieves Guild Head on the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim board.
#8bz456Posted 2/14/2011 3:52:13 PM
the first statement is a logical fallacy! just because morrowind:bloodmoon had both and oblivion had vampires, it doesn't necessarily follow that the new game will have either. Hasty Generalization fallacy i think.

on a realistic note... i seriously want werewolves back.
---
You just lost the game.
Number of people who hate my sig above: 17.
#9rckgamerzPosted 2/14/2011 3:55:00 PM
How about the werewolves and vampires work together, and they try to hide from everyone else?
---
I'm not changing this sig until I get TES V: Skyrim.
Started: 12/14/10
#10bradlegerPosted 2/14/2011 3:55:01 PM
I want to be a werepire...end of argument
---
I made this signature just to have a signature.