Let us start a petition to get NEEDED Multiplayer in.

#61VysorXPosted 3/21/2011 10:34:56 PM
I only read the first post because the TC makes it seem like all Bethesda has to do is press a button and, BAM!!! We've got multiplayer ready to go, it's fully functional and free of glitches.

This isn't the type of game where you can slap on a feature and expect it to work. Lots of elements and properties would have to be changed, which is to say, the entire framework of this Single Player franchise.
#62Lost_DjinnPosted 3/22/2011 4:08:55 AM
I'd rather start a petition against Multi
#63The_Liar_MaiqPosted 3/22/2011 4:49:39 AM
M'aiq wonders why you are all to interested in having companions who talk, talk, talk. There was once an adventurer I knew who had someone following him. A young, spry Bosmer with a large cone of hair. M'aiq was quite annoyed by him. By Azura, M'aiq does not wish to have another incident like that.
---
Spouses just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk. Especially wives.
#64kaos420Posted 3/22/2011 5:22:10 AM

I only read the first post because the TC makes it seem like all Bethesda has to do is press a button and, BAM!!! We've got multiplayer ready to go, it's fully functional and free of glitches.

This isn't the type of game where you can slap on a feature and expect it to work. Lots of elements and properties would have to be changed, which is to say, the entire framework of this Single Player franchise.

I really don't think this was fully thought out before he created this hilarious thread.
---
"Let's face it Superman, the last time you really inspired anyone was when you were dead." - Batman
#65Macdaddyruss1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2011 7:20:46 PM
maybe youre right ill think about it
---
420 + Xbox 360= enhanced gaming experience
#66ningtangPosted 3/24/2011 7:36:33 PM
These topics are funny, because in 100+ hours of playing Oblivion I never once wished it had multiplayer...
---
http://thesaltypig.blogspot.com/