Let us start a petition to get NEEDED Multiplayer in.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Let us start a petition to get NEEDED Multiplayer in.

User Info: VysorX

VysorX
5 years ago#61
I only read the first post because the TC makes it seem like all Bethesda has to do is press a button and, BAM!!! We've got multiplayer ready to go, it's fully functional and free of glitches.

This isn't the type of game where you can slap on a feature and expect it to work. Lots of elements and properties would have to be changed, which is to say, the entire framework of this Single Player franchise.

User Info: Lost_Djinn

Lost_Djinn
5 years ago#62
I'd rather start a petition against Multi

User Info: The_Liar_Maiq

The_Liar_Maiq
5 years ago#63
M'aiq wonders why you are all to interested in having companions who talk, talk, talk. There was once an adventurer I knew who had someone following him. A young, spry Bosmer with a large cone of hair. M'aiq was quite annoyed by him. By Azura, M'aiq does not wish to have another incident like that.
Spouses just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk. Especially wives.

User Info: kaos420

kaos420
5 years ago#64

I only read the first post because the TC makes it seem like all Bethesda has to do is press a button and, BAM!!! We've got multiplayer ready to go, it's fully functional and free of glitches.

This isn't the type of game where you can slap on a feature and expect it to work. Lots of elements and properties would have to be changed, which is to say, the entire framework of this Single Player franchise.

I really don't think this was fully thought out before he created this hilarious thread.
"Let's face it Superman, the last time you really inspired anyone was when you were dead." - Batman

User Info: Macdaddyruss1

Macdaddyruss1
5 years ago#65
maybe youre right ill think about it
420 + Xbox 360= enhanced gaming experience

User Info: ningtang

ningtang
5 years ago#66
These topics are funny, because in 100+ hours of playing Oblivion I never once wished it had multiplayer...
http://thesaltypig.blogspot.com/
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Let us start a petition to get NEEDED Multiplayer in.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived