I feel like I'm the only one who giggles at the name 'Skyrim'.

#1HiddenDoorwayPosted 3/2/2011 10:34:25 AM
Maybe I'm just immature.
---
Digimon > Pokemon
#2PontaniousPosted 3/2/2011 10:36:03 AM
What have you been doing with your sky lately?
---
You sleep in the light / Yet the night and the silent water / Still so dark
#3VampLordAdamaruPosted 3/2/2011 10:36:07 AM
There are plenty of people who make the stupid, worn-out "Skyrimjob" joke.

I'm not one of them, but I've seen it plenty of times. It's gotten quite old... >__>
---
There are no stupid questions... There are, however, a LOT of stupid people...
(Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub) FEAR MY SPORK!!
#4jroriginalPosted 3/2/2011 10:36:26 AM

I didn't even notice that! And yes, you're very immature.

#5JGAMBINOPosted 3/2/2011 10:46:10 AM

i will reach deep into the dark corners, in the middle of huge mountains, and use the tongue of the dragon, and feel the heat on our faces, and wash my face in th wet lands of skyrim, and it desperatly will call me to pull out my sword and stretch it out into the guts of a giant dragon until he moans and groans of pain.

yes we all love the skyrim title

#6HT89488Posted 3/2/2011 10:46:17 AM

your in the same category as those who enjoy killing children in games and claim they want "realism" is their augment. Or they enjoy playing with naked bodies in oblivion and pretending to have a in game Girlfriend. I thought the ES crowd was a lot higher up the ladder in maturity but I see this is becoming a popular or trendy "funny" thing to do in every Forum out there.

O well, "move along, move along" :D

#7Omega_GilgameshPosted 3/2/2011 10:49:12 AM
I really hate how you can't say ANYTHING these days without it being turned into a euphemism.
---
On "Why are you imprisoned at the beginning of TESV: Skyrim?"
"Being the wrong race, at the wrong time."-Irulesmost
#8PontaniousPosted 3/2/2011 10:49:19 AM
^ Hey now, playing with naked bodies can be hilarious.
For instance, when I kill someone or a group of people I passionately hate, I always strip them and put them in sexual poses for some Imperial Guards to find one day.
---
You sleep in the light / Yet the night and the silent water / Still so dark
#9HT89488Posted 3/2/2011 11:00:20 AM

Omega Gilgamesh posted...
I really hate how you can't say ANYTHING these days without it being turned into a euphemism.
---

because as many as there are on these topics it really makes you wonder how sick people are these days. So I really don't see how this is not offensive. IMO, if you statement sounds to be defending the TC of these catagories or type of subjects. Which means, to me that if you think they are written out to be non-offensive as if you think that its ok to talk "play with naked bodies", or get off on having children in games and killing children and how it "ruins" game experience because you can not simple kill children in a video game. Then most people have lost common sense are are grown up with no moral or morality.

People with common sense, or moral ethics, just would say. "That's just wrong" or "sick".

#10Omega_GilgameshPosted 3/2/2011 11:11:24 AM
For instance, when I kill someone or a group of people I passionately hate, I always strip them and put them in sexual poses for some Imperial Guards to find one day.

Not to bring some fantasy breaking reality into the topic, but a few years ago there were some black racists a couple hours north of where I live who took a family and forced them into degrading sexual acts before killing them. So I don't think I'd ever do that as well. Although if I can come up with something good, I might leave them in non-sexually humorous positions, such as all of them half-to-fully naked with tons of bottles of beer around, and the oldest woman of the group (hopefully of the octogenerian type) would be on a table as if she were dancing for everyone.
---